Lexington Place West Columbia, SC

190 McSwain Drive, West Columbia, SC, 29169

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lexington Place | West Columbia, SC

August 26, 2014

I was very impressed with Emeritus at Lexington Gardens. It was very quiet. The residents seemed pretty happy, and the rooms were extremely nice.

July 31, 2014

Emeritus at Lexington Gardens is a fine place for my father. He is happy there. The staff is very helpful. My father says the food is good. He used to sell food, so I know that if he says it is good, it is good. They have quite a few activities. They play Bingo, they sing, and go on trips. They have a lovely garden to go into. His room is small and I am grateful for that, so that means he is less likely to fall. It is very nicely decorated, it is clean, and the price is good. It is a good place for my father.

July 21, 2014

Emeritus at Lexington Gardens was nice, and I liked it. It was located close to a lot of different things. It was close to the hospital and to various activities. It just wasn't suited for what I needed for my father, but it would have been a very nice place to live. They had a lot of activities there. It was nice on the inside. It was a multi-story building, and was more like a very nice hotel. They seemed to be very clean and nice. I met some of the staff, and it was fine. It just was a little more closed in; the halls weren't quite as wide, which was what I liked about some of the other places, and that was one of the reasons why we didn't choose that one for him. But for someone else, that would probably be a very nice place.

June 30, 2014

I am in the assisted living in Emeritus at Lexington Gardens. I am very happy, and I like it very much. It is very nice and very comfortable here. I chose it because I like the look of it, plus the rate is not as expensive as the rest. The staff is great. They do everything for me, and they do everything I ask for. I am also nice to them. I have a single bed, a couch, my TV chair, a large bathroom, two closets, a kitchen area, and my room goes out on the balcony. The food is adequate. We have trips. They took them the other day to the governor's mansion, and earlier in the month there was a trip to the aquarium in Charleston. They have bingo, and they try to do as much as they can.

March 28, 2014

I really liked Emeritus. It was really nice, clean, and beautiful. The staff was very kind. I liked that they had an elevator, and they had an Alzheimer's floor almost to itself. The rooms were very neat, comfortable, beautiful, and accessible for the residents. There were choices of studio or open forum. According to their schedule, there were a lot of activities going on. The price was not bad at all. Actually, I could live there myself.

December 28, 2013

By Susie1212

My mom has been at this facility for a long time. There has always been a warm welcoming feeling and the staff has always been so helpful. We have welcomed some new team members recently and I most say that I really like where it is going. The new administrator is a young energetic guy that loves the residents. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone that needs good care.

November 27, 2013

By Jim43

I didn’t like it because of the fact that it’s a two-floor facility. The room is small and one of them was just about the size of a closet. They only have a room for the bed and that was about it. The facility looked clean and well maintained. If you want to live on the first floor, you need to be on the waiting list. I wouldn’t put anybody there.

August 29, 2013

By Michael28

My brother is in Lexington Gardens and it is a really nice place. I am thankful because it has been a really good experience. They are taking good care of him. It is worth recommending to others.

August 22, 2013

I've visited Lexington Gardens a couple of years ago, because I had an uncle there. It seemed to be a professionally-run organization. I can't say anything bad about it. They have activities like social bingo for the residents. They weren't the cheapest.

June 15, 2013

By Andrea7

At Lexington Gardens the staff were helpful and they had more male residents than other places we visisted, which I liked. They also had more activities for them to do.

May 19, 2012

By Sjones88

My aunt was treated with respect and dignity, the staff was very kind, and always kept us updated of even small changes in her health. Her room was comfortable and most importantly, she was as happy with her surroundings as anyone could expect.

Photos of Lexington Place

Features of Lexington Place

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Lexington Place

Lexington Place is an assisted living facility in West Columbia, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lexington Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lexington Place