Regent Street West Bloomfield

4460 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield, MI, 48323

Reviews of Regent Street West Bloomfield

May 15, 2012

By mherr1

I felt as though the building and grounds were very well kept. I especially liked that the building was not very vacant. Where my grandmother is right now is very vacant and she becomes very lonely. It is reassuring to me to know that there would be a lot of people around her for her to talk to so I wouldn't have to worry about her becoming lonely and therefore depressed.

Dear mherr1,

One of our top priorities is making sure our residents have plenty of meaningful and engaging activities and opportunities to socialize "”so we are glad you feel reassured your grandmother would not be lonely here. We are sure she would make fast friends and enjoy herself!

Thanks for noticing the care we take with the grounds and for leaving us your feedback. Please know my door is always open and you can call me anytime at (248) 683-1010.

Sincerely, Diane Ackerman Executive Director

March 15, 2012

By naners997

The staff at Regent Street nursing home were very friendly and compassionate towards their patients as well as with their colleagues. Anything my grandmother needed, she received efficiently and accurately. She needed a great deal of assistance and it was very difficult for her to let go of some of her control. The staff did an amazing job at making her feel as though she still had some control and self dignity. I would recommend this facility without reservation. There group activities were well thought out and the residents responded very well to them. They really seemed to enjoy interacting with other residents as well as the staff. Regent Street was held in such high regard, that our local high school placed co-op health occupations students there. The students came back equally impressed. They were taught a great deal of medical knowledge as well as empathy and compassion for patients. We need more staff like the staff at Regent Street.

Thank you so much for leaving this review. We appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Photos of Regent Street West Bloomfield

Services & Amenities of Regent Street West Bloomfield

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: AH630288870

About Regent Street West Bloomfield

Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.

Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.

A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of sta members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.

Community Features:

• Restaurant style dining
  • Private Dining Room
  • Coffee Bar
  • Handicap Accessible
  • Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Whirlpool Spa
  • Secured Building
  • State of the art wireless call system
  • Beautiful patio setting
  • Activity Area
  • Spacious Common Areas
  • Resident Parking Available
  • Professionally Manicured Lawn and Landscaping

Residential Amenities:

• State-of-the-art alert call system with pendants available
  • Easy access showers with integral seating
  • Full kitchenettes

• Wellness Care
  • Special Dietary Planning
  • Socialization Programming
  • Memory Care Program

The Regent Street community specializes in providing the right amount of assistance to encourage independence.

Map of Regent Street West Bloomfield