Lighthouse of West Bend

2130 Continental Dr, West Bend, WI, 53095

Reviews of Lighthouse of West Bend

Kathy116240250 December 20, 2015

My parents are at Lighthouse of West Bend. They like it there. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful. They have a lot of activities going on all of the time. They also have a variety of food for dinner, which is good. The facility is very clean and very nice. My parents have somebody come in once a week to clean their apartment with light housekeeping. The facility is all very new, updated, and very nice. It is like living in a luxury hotel. The apartment is equipped for safety with measures in place in case of emergency. When my parents go to bed at night, they put a green card on the doorknob. In the morning, if that card is still there or wasn’t switched, they come and check on the residents.

POA78 April 01, 2014

There has been an unusually high level of staff and administrative turnover (much higher than industry averages) over the past 15 months. This resulted in very inconsistent levels of care. The building and activities are wonderful, but underneath the beauty and grandeur are some serious problems.

Dad's guardian June 11, 2013

Beautiful new facility, but there is a problem with staff turnover and some lapses in care. They are working to correct this but be careful about judging a book by it's cover.

caregiving wife November 14, 2012

My husband is in the Memory Care section and I highly recommend the facility, which starts with independent senior apartments and progresses needs to assisted living and the memory care. Competent and caring staff, good food, warm and homey atmosphere, and actually less expensive than the other places I checked out. Since my beloved hubby can't be here at home with me any more, this is the best place he can be.

Kathleen 1 August 24, 2012

It's absolutely beautiful. It's a bright, happy appearing place. My husband has Alzheimer's. memory care unit is just down the hall within the building.

kfelske3@gmail June 21, 2012

The Lighthouse is absolutely beautiful place to live. It's a bright, happy appearing place. They have apartments but my husband has Alzheimer's disease. If there will be a point that we have apartment and your love one has to go into a memory care center, it's just down the hall. You don't have to leave the building. I also have friends who live in The Lighthouse. Everybody is wonderful and nice. I can't say anything bad at all. It's a beautiful place.

About Lighthouse of West Bend

Lighthouse of West Bend is an assisted living facility in West Bend, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lighthouse of West Bend for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lighthouse of West Bend