Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis

Reviews of Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis

Overview of Ratings

4.1

July 15, 2015

I liked the atmosphere of Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis. The people working there were very helpful and informative. The director and the assistant took me in to their private office and explained the situation to me. The apartments were very spacious. I cannot think of anything they could improve on.

April 17, 2015

By Suzanne31

My mother is in Meadowmere, and the apartments are clean and adequate. It's easy for her to get in and out of the tub there. Their dining room is very lovely, and the food is adequate. They take them shopping, on outings to the casino, and to Milwaukee, and they have bingo. The staff are very nice, friendly, and helpful.

March 27, 2015

By Debbie103779450

Meadowmere is very nice, and they are well organized. The room and dining room is very nice, and the staff is very excellent. As for social activities, they have everything. The Mitchell Manor is connected with it -- which is a nursing home -- so they have all levels of care there. Over time I worked in health care, and I've visited many of them. So I'm very familiar with what is going on in the community with these places. It is very nice.

March 26, 2015

By Jim103225550

Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor was very beautiful. I wished I could have put my mom in that place. The rooms were very nice inside. We looked at different sizes, and they were very nice. The whole place was well kept. The staff seemed very friendly and willing to work with everybody that was there. There were activities like happy hour and just having a good time. There was talking going on, a couple of them were having a beer or a wine, and it looked like an enjoyable time. However, we realized that at that time, my mom needed more care than they offered at that place. After that, she passed away. What stood out was the cleanliness, the staff seemed friendly, and the whole place seemed to be a warm and inviting place. When we walked out of there -- my wife, my brother and I -- we all said we wouldn't mind living there.

January 25, 2015

Meadowmere was nice, but it was a little bit older. The 1-bedroom assisted living was bigger; it had a full kitchen in it. They are getting two meals that you don’t have to prepare. The man that runs the place there that showed me around was very helpful. They told me about the different activities like bus trips, baseball games, bingo, card playing, and actual exercise classes.

January 23, 2015

By Elizabeth101319250

I visited Meadowmere for a client. It is in the area where I live, so I knew about them. It looked like a pretty nice place. The food was very good. With regards to activities, they have bingo nights, puzzles, and a library. They have the usual things that you find in most retirement and assisted living facilities. Most of the floors have some sort of activity areas so it was accessible to the residents. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they kept the place clean. However, for the price, their rooms were small.

April 30, 2014

By Carol83400650

My aunt decided to live in Meadowmere. We chose it because it is the only place that she walked into and liked the atmosphere, as the others seem institutional. I like the warm and caring atmosphere. The staff is excellent. Everybody is friendly, caring, and they go out of their way and take all the time that they need. My aunt has Alzheimer's, and people take her back and forth to show her where the laundry is because she's like: "Is there laundry on this floor?" and they say: "Oh yeah, it's right here," and they take her there. Then five minutes later she asks: "Is there laundry on this floor?" I mean, they are so patient and very kind. She likes several of the rooms, and she is pleased with them. Actually, this is the only place where she is very pleased with the rooms. I know that they have a library. I also know that they have a bus, and it doesn’t cost them anything to take the bus. It takes people to grocery stores and out to eat in different places. I know they have walking groups. The food is outstanding, and I would happily eat there every day myself.

February 28, 2014

By Karen77839650

The living accommodations at Meadowmere were very nice; however, they were so tiny. They're very expensive too. My mother was only there for a week and a half. The staff was very good when we did our visit. They gave us a brochure about their activities. I know they had a number of amenities. Actually she liked its cozy atmosphere and their dining room, but she wasn't really there long enough to do much of anything or for us to get a real feel of anything. The food was very good though.

September 26, 2013

By Leaf3

Meadowmere was nice. I didn't have a problem with it. The rooms were very nice. The staff that we spoke to was very nice. We looked at all different floor plans that they had. They were all very nice. They had a lot on their calendar. When we were there, it was like a happy hour and there were a lot of people up there for that. Everyone that was there seemed to be enjoying themselves.

August 10, 2013

By Glenn3

We toured Meadowmere Assisted Living and it was a large facility. They had nice apartments although they were smaller. The food was very good. They had a lot of activities for the people. They had music, and movies. It had a more structured environment, but for me it was more traditional assisted living environment

August 01, 2013

By Danisha

I went for a tour at Meadowmere. They gave me a lot of information about their location and what they could offer. The staff were very friendly. They appeared to be very attentive to all of the people that they did have in the facility. They have four different buildings and they do a lot of stuff within the community. They ask different community organizations to come out to the facility and do concerts or different types of show. Their property is very large and they have a lot of outdoor spaces. They have a chapel which they use for church services. I actually love the facility a lot. The residents seemed very happy. I liked that they have a lot of levels at one facility.

Let Us Search For You

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
    • Financial Guidance Extra: Accept Family Care And We Will Assist With The Va Aid And Attendance Application Process

• Diabetic
    • Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 1

• Licenses: WI

About Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis

Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis offers compassionate senior care in West Allis, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in West Allis, WI.

Map of Meadowmere & Mitchell Manor West Allis