Wellington Elder Care

14097 Lily Court, Wellington, FL, 33414

Reviews of Wellington Elder Care

August 15, 2012

After some horrible experiences in facilities where I wouldn't even leave my dog, we were blessed to find Wellington Eldercare for my mom.. Not only are all her needs met beyond my expectations, but the staff is loving & caring & the residents are treated with dignity & respect. I never worry that my mom is being neglected or mistreated.

August 14, 2012

By Jill2

It was a very clean facility and has a homey feeling in it. It's like bringing my mother to live in a home and not like a hospital. It is also 5 minutes away from my house. They have an open door policy. We were always welcome to come whenever. They took care of her. The staff in general are very caring and nice towards my mom. They treated her like their own. My mom shared a room with a fellow resident. I wasn't there too often on breakfast but I know they offer a wide variety. She would tell me she had 2 bowls of cheerios, scrambled eggs and bacon. Lunch was something I would have loved to set and eat. Everything was home cooked and not stuff out of a can. It's always a very balanced meal like, salad, meat, vegetable, potato and dessert. Dinner was usually a soup and a sandwich which is plenty for them. They also have afternoon snacks like tea and cookies. They have this one big table with 8 chairs. They have nice table cloth and their silverware are setup beautifully. Everything is there for them.

August 14, 2012

By Sandra8

It's a small facility and this is one of the reasons why I chose this facility for my mother. It's also very clean and the staff are so much better than any other larger caring facilities. I feel that my mother gets the personal attention. She's been there for 2 years from the time the facility opened. I like everything about the facility. She is situated in a single room by herself. The facility also has shared bedrooms. I have not tried eating there, but I think she is very happy with the food.

August 13, 2012

By caregiver11

No smell, clean, well cared for. Good food. I like that they are dressed every day, bathed often, and have daily activities. Nails are filed and polished. Hair combed and light makeup applied.

Photos of Wellington Elder Care

Services & Amenities of Wellington Elder Care

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4500/month

• Housing Extra: Shared & Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL11795

About Wellington Elder Care

Our Assisted Living Facility is located in the Village of Wellington, a quiet suburb west of Palm Beach, in South Florida. Our care center for seniors is unique in the area. Our residents have the opportunity to enjoy their own private room with all the necessary accommodations to receive the individual long term care they deserve. We offer an all-encompassing way of living that touches the life of our senior residents and their families.

The Village is an affluent and thriving community that offers tremendous diversity of activities that includes some of the world premier equestrian competition events. We are very proud of our center. Wellington Elder Care is an Assisted Living Facility designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment. Here, unlike big institutional centers, you will find a warm and charming residential setting. In our senior living facility, your independence is respected while assistance is available in a safe, home-like environment. We see our residents as people with interesting pasts and know that as we age, we still enjoy good food, family, friends, laughter and new experiences.

Our caring staff members are here round-the-clock. We offer a ratio of 1 caregiver per 3 residents. Our doctor is visiting the facility once a month. Home Health Care Services will be provided on site. No need to go to the lab, therapy or imaging centers. Certified nurses come to us.

Map of Wellington Elder Care