Sunrise of Webster Groves

45 E. Lockwood Avenue, Webster Groves, MO, 63119

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sunrise of Webster Groves

February 28, 2014

It's a very nice place. The staff has been most accommodating at Provision Living at Webster Groves and they are very kind to my mom. She has been there a little over a month and we are still trying to get some things ironed out, but the facility is brand new. It is only about a year and a half. I think it opened on August of 2012. The physical facility is very nice. The room that she has is a studio and it is large which is very nice too. It accommodates her very well. They have a lot of activities which she is trying to participate in. They have a great exercise program. They also have a happy hour every Friday with live music. The food has been very good for her.

December 21, 2013

By Lucky Stars

I can't imagine a better place than this! It is a very nice facility, with gracious and warm staff. The memory floor has full access to all activities and places that are associated with the assisted living facility. It is in a vibrant neighborhood, where people can go on walks to neighborhood venues. I feel so fortunate to have found this place for my father to live and be cared for.

October 23, 2013

Provision Living was a very nice place and it was very clean. I thought it was a very good first experience to see what was going on in that kind of community because I wasn't familiar with it at all and they gave me lots of good information. I was impressed. The only problem for my needs for my mother was that they were too far away. They only have studio apartments and we were looking for at least a one-bedroom, and all of theirs were a two bedroom. They're kind of limited in terms of floor plan choices. As far as I can remember, they had an activities room, a small library, and a chapel.

Thanks so much for your kind review! Just to clarify for readers, our Assisted Living Community has 25 studio apartments, 33 1-bedroom apartments, and 3 2-bedroom grand suites. Our Memory Care Neighborhood also has 18 apartments, with studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom shared suites. Not all apartment types are always available, because we have been blessed with very happy residents here in downtown Webster Groves, but there are apartments that become available regularly. Our community relations counselors can take names of people who are interested in a particular apartment style, so we always recommend letting them know what you're looking for.

We certainly wish that our location was more convenient for you, it sounds like otherwise we would have been a great fit for your mother.

May 29, 2013

By Marcia4

We chose Provision Living for my mom because of the location and what they had to offer. The facility was brand new so it had a lot of positive aspects for us. The staff were really friendly and outgoing, I thought it was a really good match. The rooms were very spacious and the one she has was never lived before so it was all clean and nice. The dining room was great and even the food was fine. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

April 29, 2013

By mlm58

I am very unimpressed with the oversight in the memory care unit. Not enough staff in AL either.

We're disappointed to learn that we didn't meet your expectations. As a new community with a population that has grown rapidly since our opening, it's certainly possible that we gave you the wrong impression. Our staffing schedule is designed to meet the standards set by the State of Missouri for licensed Assisted Living communities, but in the course of any shift our caregivers may be attending to the needs of individual residents and not immediately visible.

If you have more specific concerns that we can address directly, we have a "How are we doing?" button on every page of our website, www.provisionliving.com that will put you in direct contact with our CEO and our VP of Operations. Receiving and responding to your feedback is a critical part of our vision: to create a radiant organization where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Again, we apologize for not living up to the standard you were expecting, and hope to hear from you soon so that we can work with you to improve the situation.

Photos of Sunrise of Webster Groves

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Licenses: ALF2

About Sunrise of Webster Groves

Sunrise of Webster Groves is an assisted living facility in Webster Groves, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sunrise of Webster Groves for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sunrise of Webster Groves