Heritage Hill Senior Community

800 6th Street, Weatherly, PA, 18255

Reviews of Heritage Hill Senior Community

January 16, 2015

I placed my mother at Heritage, and she has been there for a month. Everything seemed to be good. The staff are accommodating, and the food is excellent.

July 30, 2014

Heritage Hill was very nice. That would probably be my number one choice. The rooms were very nice, very clean. The staff was very nice, very friendly. It seemed like they were very nice to the residents. I thought it would have been a great place for my father-in-law, but they would not take him because of his behavior.

April 19, 2013

By Kim15

It's a very clean community and very friendly. The place is really beautiful and nice. They treat my mother in-law like family. It's a very safe environment for her. The staff is very kind to her and the rest of the residents.

April 18, 2013

By HAF

I have been extremely pleased with the care my beloved mother is receiving at Heritage Hills. A lot of thought, time and investigation went into the placement of my mother. I have had experience with other facilities before the passing of my father two years ago. This is the very best I have seen. My mother is extremely happy, well cared for but above all content. She had made friends, participates in activities and is enjoying life again. I just escorted her to her doctor's appointment yesterday and he is amazed at well my mother looks and is doing since she has been a resident. The staff and administration are the very best. The place is immaculate. We have been very pleased.

April 10, 2013

By Carol25

Heritage Hill is close to our home. My mother knew many people that had been there and they had an excellent reputation. I'm very pleased with the community. My mother is very comfortable there and gets excellent care. Everyone is so professional and personable. I can truly see that they know her and care for her needs. She's happy with the food there as well.

March 28, 2013

By JayKap

what a wonderful place for my grandmother! She was there for over 10 years and enjoyed her friends, the residents and staff. Our family is so grateful that she was so lovingly cared for until the moment she took her last breath at 97. I visited her 3 times a week and always appreciated how lovely and clean her home was kept. Whenever I had a concern, the staff was never to busy to explain what her doctor ordered for her and why. I contribute her long life to this. So many people wait too long to give their loved ones this type of good care and when their loved ones decline suddenly they feel inclined to blame others because of their guilt. It saddens me when families wait too long. I am glad we didn't. Many thanks to the wonderful staff at Heritage Hill!

Photos of Heritage Hill Senior Community

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Dept of Public Welfare

About Heritage Hill Senior Community

You'll love our healthy, homemade meals, cozy dining rooms, gracious decor and attractive, spacious accommodations. Heritage Hill Senior Living Community offers a fresh approach to personal care that meets our seniors' physical and emotional needs while maintaining their quality of life on every level. Our senior living services include assistance with daily living such as bathing, dressing, housekeeping, laundry, medication management, activities, transportation services, and three balanced meals a day, in a home-like environment. Every resident will find a unique mix of security and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well being.

One floor design - WanderGuard® System for Early Dementia - Pet Friendly - Small Town Friendly with home cooked meals

Map of Heritage Hill Senior Community