Heritage Hill Senior Community

800 6th Street, Weatherly, PA, 18255

Reviews of Heritage Hill Senior Community

June 11, 2016

By Barbara350152

Heritage Hill is right around the corner from my daughter’s house. My brother-in-law likes it, and I’ve been there a few times. It’s very nice, and the people there are great, caring, and attentive. We’ve had meals with them that were great. The room is great and has a sliding glass door to go out into a little, enclosed grass area. He’s allowed to take his cat there, and his cat can go out to walk around and look at stuff. It just worked out perfectly for him.

September 02, 2015

By JackTerri

To the Staff of Heritage Hill, Words cannot express the gratitude to all of you for the absolute wonderful care you gave my Dad, from nursing to dietary, to housekeeping, maintenance, activities, laundry and admissions. It's probably a lot more calm now without my Dad, but I hope not too boring without him. I know there were times my dad became bothersome because of his diseases, but you all remained patient and kind to the end. I wish you all had the chance to have known him before his illnesses, he was even more of a "hoot" and "flirt" back then. Thank you Denise for all your help in keeping my dad at Heritage Hill and not giving up on us. Thank you Lisa for all your help, hugs and kindness along the way. To Jody he truly loved you and will always keep the 2nd Thursday of next week opened just for you. To BJ, thank you for the extra ice cream, smile and friendship. Thank you Mario for all the jokes that kept him smiling. Ronnie, thanks for those extra walks, kind words and smiles along the way. To Tara who would always make time to spend with me and Dad. To MJ with all your hugs and consoling words. To Jen and your way of making him laugh. Julian who always remained number 2 in line after Jody, but never minded. To Shannon and Dan who always had time to speak to me when I called. To Debbie and Geneva for taking him on trips and keeping him smiling. To Steve for all your help whenever we needed it. To Lisa Marie and Toni for all your help. Toni tell your Father thank you again for the airplane he gave my Dad that stayed hanging in his room. A big extra thank you to April and Alicia for all your time you gave up to sit all those hours with him and helping me out when I needed it. To all those who gave up their time to sit with him all those hours, thank you!! To all those I haven't named but will always remember for your kindness, compassion, smiles and love. It truly was hard to loose my Dad but I must remain grateful for all the friends I have gained throughout the last year. May God bless you all. You will always remain in my heart, Once again, thank you all for everything. It will never be forgotten. Love, Terri and David Gentele

January 16, 2015

I placed my mother at Heritage, and she has been there for a month. Everything seemed to be good. The staff are accommodating, and the food is excellent.

July 30, 2014

Heritage Hill was very nice. That would probably be my number one choice. The rooms were very nice, very clean. The staff was very nice, very friendly. It seemed like they were very nice to the residents. I thought it would have been a great place for my father-in-law, but they would not take him because of his behavior.

April 19, 2013

By Kim15

It's a very clean community and very friendly. The place is really beautiful and nice. They treat my mother in-law like family. It's a very safe environment for her. The staff is very kind to her and the rest of the residents.

April 18, 2013

By HAF

I have been extremely pleased with the care my beloved mother is receiving at Heritage Hills. A lot of thought, time and investigation went into the placement of my mother. I have had experience with other facilities before the passing of my father two years ago. This is the very best I have seen. My mother is extremely happy, well cared for but above all content. She had made friends, participates in activities and is enjoying life again. I just escorted her to her doctor's appointment yesterday and he is amazed at well my mother looks and is doing since she has been a resident. The staff and administration are the very best. The place is immaculate. We have been very pleased.

April 10, 2013

By Carol25

Heritage Hill is close to our home. My mother knew many people that had been there and they had an excellent reputation. I'm very pleased with the community. My mother is very comfortable there and gets excellent care. Everyone is so professional and personable. I can truly see that they know her and care for her needs. She's happy with the food there as well.

March 28, 2013

By JayKap

what a wonderful place for my grandmother! She was there for over 10 years and enjoyed her friends, the residents and staff. Our family is so grateful that she was so lovingly cared for until the moment she took her last breath at 97. I visited her 3 times a week and always appreciated how lovely and clean her home was kept. Whenever I had a concern, the staff was never to busy to explain what her doctor ordered for her and why. I contribute her long life to this. So many people wait too long to give their loved ones this type of good care and when their loved ones decline suddenly they feel inclined to blame others because of their guilt. It saddens me when families wait too long. I am glad we didn't. Many thanks to the wonderful staff at Heritage Hill!

Photos of Heritage Hill Senior Community

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Dept of Public Welfare

About Heritage Hill Senior Community

You'll love our healthy, homemade meals, cozy dining rooms, gracious decor and attractive, spacious accommodations. Heritage Hill Senior Living Community offers a fresh approach to personal care that meets our seniors' physical and emotional needs while maintaining their quality of life on every level. Our senior living services include assistance with daily living such as bathing, dressing, housekeeping, laundry, medication management, activities, transportation services, and three balanced meals a day, in a home-like environment. Every resident will find a unique mix of security and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well being.

One floor design - WanderGuard® System for Early Dementia - Pet Friendly - Small Town Friendly with home cooked meals

Map of Heritage Hill Senior Community