Brookdale Weatherford | Weatherford, TX

904 South Lamar Street, Weatherford, TX, 76086

Promotion ends in 20 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Weatherford | Weatherford, TX

Liz19 November 28, 2013

My friend and her husband are very happy at Sterling House of Weatherford. The facility is very pleasant. I thought it was beautifully and comfortably decorated. For myself, I think they just need to have more grounds and it would be nice if the units would have access to the grounds. The room of my friend was rather dark and to me dark is depressing.

Harlan1 August 22, 2013

I had a friend at Sterling House of Weatherford and I went there often because it was close to where I lived. The facility seemed clean to me and the rooms were nice. The staff seemed good and the residents were satisfied.

FroYoLady1226 December 04, 2012

The staff was nice and helpful. the facility was clean and organized. The provided food was great and had a wide variety to choose from. The rooms were nice and big enough for 1 person. The activities available were exciting, though there was not a huge variety. The beds seemed comfortable and suitable.

commercesd June 03, 2012

The Sterling House of Weatherford assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we arrived. We were looking for a place for my brother's friend who is interested in living in the region, to stay in touch with friends and family.

We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a nice motel.

The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. Events and outings scheduled include anything you can imagine - from restaurants, to art museums, the library to local films and crafts, fine dining and theater. They also host monthly birthday parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend.

The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated. We could see that my brother's friend would be comfortable in any one of them. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures.

The dining areas have many options. From more intimate to communal dining, residents can choose whatever they like. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered regularly and whenever requested.

In all, this is a well-designed facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, at the care level each person requires. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here very much.

Melissa H. January 28, 2012

Sterling House is a lovely place. The staff are very friendly and take good care of the residents. Its nice that the place is always decorated for holidays and parties are also thrown. When I visit my grandmother there she always has a new craft she made with the others, or something she won in bingo. Its also nice they have an outside area for the residents to get some sun. Their one draw back is the food is no so great.

From Brookdale Weatherford

Brookdale Weatherford provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Weatherford

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 000808