Brookdale Waxahachie

2250 Brown Street, Waxahachie, TX, 75165

Promotion ends in 20 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Waxahachie

Caring84725850 May 20, 2014

Sterling House is the perfect place for my dad. It is a nice and lovely place. They are doing a good job taking care of him. The food is good. They have 4 attendants 24/7 taking care of probably 16 to 18 guests there, and they are very good.

Caring76230250 February 26, 2014

Sterling House was good. They had small rooms but the staff was nice and helpful. I walked through when people were eating but I didn't really notice anything. They have ice cream socials, bingo and arts and crafts.

I had my parents' long term care policy and the person that I met with couldn’t really interpret it. It may not be something that they do but she led me to believe that she could if I would bring it and then when I did, she really couldn't understand whether it was covered or not so we're going back to Prudential to find out. It's an older policy so that's maybe why but that's why I would take off just a tiny little bit just because I thought that she would be able to tell me right upfront. But overall, she was very nice and very helpful.

Caring3278 October 15, 2013

What I remember most about the Sterling House of Waxahachie-Brookdale Senior Living is their cooking. Their food was very good. The place was very nice and clean.

commercesd June 12, 2012

The Sterling House of Waxahachie assisted living facility was a very nice looking community. The backyard area featured many nice areas to enjoy with residents, friends and family - with lovely trees and well manicured lawns.

We liked the home-style atmosphere that can handle all levels of ambulation. We thought my brother's friend would like the interior design, which was very clean and easy to navigate. Each room had nice views with good colors, fresh air and light.

The food looked and smelled delicious, and was prepared healthily. The main dining room had comfortable furniture with a nice decor. The residents receive healthy, home-style cooked meals in a restaurant setting.

The private rooms were nicely designed and decorated tastefully with lots of light and air. Each unit had pleasant views of surrounding areas. Bathrooms were safely designed and a nice size.

The menus had the usual fare, plus some interesting dishes. It was clear that the dietician and chef take the time to make appetizing meals. Snacks are offered throughout the day and when residents request them.

The fitness center includes yoga and aerobics exercise classes. The equipment was easy to access and residents are encouraged to exercise daily. They can also safely navigate the lovely garden courtyards and pathways.

The calendar of events included many stimulating activities to enjoy all that the region has to offer.

The residents all looked well cared for seemed to really enjoy living in this environment. We would recommend that anyone searching for a place located in the vicinity for their loved one check it out.

SladeCute June 12, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

Both of my parents moved into Sterling House in August 2010. The staff quickly became extended members of our family. My father passed away in December 2010. He was given excellent care physically and emotionally. The staff helped us through his last days and the days following his death. Truly like a family. My mom lives there still and has dementia. They are well trained in her condition and she loves the staff. They go to great lengths to make all the residents feel at home and part of the Sterling House family with parties, good food and lots of activities. I highly recommend Sterling House of Waxahachie.

From Brookdale Waxahachie

Brookdale Waxahachie provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Waxahachie

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 000902