Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

1621 Rivers Bend, Wauwatosa, WI, 53226

Reviews of Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

SteveEss May 24, 2014

My mom spent the last four months of her life at Oak Park Place in Wauwatosa and the experience was amazing! I highly recommend them without reservation - beautiful facilities, A1 food service, plentiful activities, and above all the caregivers without exception are absolutely wonderful. As for cost, check around and I think you'll find them to be very competitive.

Caring78518550 April 11, 2014

Oak Park Place is a very nice place, but it's also the question of money. It's incredibly expensive. I know other people who have put some parents in there. Nice grounds. Everything is beautifully taken care of. I really didn't get to talk to the staff. That's a huge factor. You want to know the staff and who's taking care of your mom.

Caring74489950 November 27, 2013

I liked Oak Park very much. I was very encouraged with this facility and this is the one I really wanted her to go to. The rooms were beautiful. I would recommend them to others.

Caring1131 November 24, 2013

My mom stayed at Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living. I liked that they assisted the residents like when she fell, they actually assisted her to get up. She had a small apartment but it was spacious enough for her. She played bingo and cards with the other residents. She loved the food that was served there. It was very clean and it was a nice place. I especially liked the level of care that they provided my mom. I would recommend this place to other people.

caring0318113 March 30, 2013

The Oak Park Place is the best place for my mother and she's happier there. The place is bright and sunny, and it's brand new. She's very comfortable and has not cried since she moved in there. The staff is really good with her. The meals they prepare for her are very good.

From Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

At Oak Park Place, we are committed to meeting residents' physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs . Enjoy a lifestyle focused on your interests, with the convenience of assistance available when you need or want it. Oak Park Place assisted living is staffed 24-hours a day and assistance is always available. The assisted living apartments include a call system for your peace of mind and there are nurses on call both day and night.

There is no entry fee to live at Oak Park Place. And your monthly rent is all-inclusive, eliminating the worry of extra bills. Standard amenities include basic satellite television, local phone, heat/central air, water, laundry service, daily bed making service, and weekly housekeeping.

It is important for our nurses and caregivers to provide residents with individualized care and attention. Our ratio of licensed staff to patients conforms to all industry and regulatory standards for high quality care, which insures that you or your loved one will receive assistance at the time it is needed from compassionate, understanding staff members committed to providing the best care possible. Actual level of care is determined through an evaluation by a qualified community representative and focuses on providing the best care possible to our residents. Levels of care are monitored and may adjust based on change of condition.

Visit our community and see the Oak Park Place difference!

Features of Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living