Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

Reviews of Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 27, 2013

I liked Oak Park very much. I was very encouraged with this facility and this is the one I really wanted her to go to. The rooms were beautiful. I would recommend them to others.

November 24, 2013

My mom stayed at Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living. I liked that they assisted the residents like when she fell, they actually assisted her to get up. She had a small apartment but it was spacious enough for her. She played bingo and cards with the other residents. She loved the food that was served there. It was very clean and it was a nice place. I especially liked the level of care that they provided my mom. I would recommend this place to other people.

March 30, 2013

By caring0318113

The Oak Park Place is the best place for my mother and she's happier there. The place is bright and sunny, and it's brand new. She's very comfortable and has not cried since she moved in there. The staff is really good with her. The meals they prepare for her are very good.

Photos of Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

Features of Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5568/month

• Diabetic
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living

At Oak Park Place, we are committed to meeting residents' physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs . Enjoy a lifestyle focused on your interests, with the convenience of assistance available when you need or want it. Oak Park Place assisted living is staffed 24-hours a day and assistance is always available. The assisted living apartments include a call system for your peace of mind and there are nurses on call both day and night.

There is no entry fee to live at Oak Park Place. And your monthly rent is all-inclusive, eliminating the worry of extra bills. Standard amenities include basic satellite television, local phone, heat/central air, water, laundry service, daily bed making service, and weekly housekeeping.

It is important for our nurses and caregivers to provide residents with individualized care and attention. Our ratio of licensed staff to patients conforms to all industry and regulatory standards for high quality care, which insures that you or your loved one will receive assistance at the time it is needed from compassionate, understanding staff members committed to providing the best care possible. Actual level of care is determined through an evaluation by a qualified community representative and focuses on providing the best care possible to our residents. Levels of care are monitored and may adjust based on change of condition.

Visit our community and see the Oak Park Place difference!

Map of Oak Park Place Wauwatosa Assisted Living