Mission Creek

Overview of Ratings

2.8

August 27, 2014

By Jerry37

My mom was on respite care at Merrill Hills Manor for about a month, and it was a temporary situation until I could find something permanent. I think they did an adequate job in taking care of her needs, but it just wasn't at the same level as where she is at right now. It was more institutional, but it doesn't mean that they were bad. It was just a totally different approach to care. The rooms were furnished and were all basically very similar. It was relatively new, so it was in pretty good shape.

Thank you so much for supplying us with your feedback. It is our goal to provide the best care possible. We strive in not only providing the best care, but to make the experience at Merrill Hills a memorable one. I am disappointed to hear that you felt our facility was institutional because much of our focus is provide a home like environment. I can be contacted directly at 262-720-2286 so that in the future we can work to improve the expectations you and your family have for us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Melissa Miller, Executive Director at Merrill Hills Manor.

May 11, 2014

By Caring79619350

Merrill Hills Manor was not real professional. It was not as well-maintained. You could see damage to the carpeting on the main hallways and stuff like that. It wasn't really expensive, but it was bare. You had the smell of urine in the place. The residents seemed stressed and not happy at all. We thought there was a lack of a good caregiver-to-resident ratio. They brought out the chef, and we got to talk a little about the meals, and that was probably the only positive thing I can think of about the experience. The cleanliness of the institution is one thing they can improve on. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

We are very disappointed to learn that you did not have a better experience while visiting our community. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents in a clean and safe environment. Please contact me directly at (312) 545-0352 to share more information on why we failed to meet your expectations and how we could improve the quality of our services in the future. We thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Nick Catilleja, Executive Director of Merrill Hills Manor.

August 20, 2013

By Bad Karma

Please do your research. The facility can talk the talk but truly was a failure in everything else. I was afraid for my loved one every moment they were there. Check their records with the state of Wisconsin facility survey. Please be careful. I wished I had done a bit more research before I had put my family member there.

May 15, 2012

By Mercedes2

We moved our parents here two weeks ago and this was the only place where they can move together. They've been living together for many many years and good thing we found Merri Hills. The facility is very nice and clean. The people are very warm and friendly.The food is good. Their rate is pretty good too. The room is nice with a livable space. It might not be the biggest but the important thing is that my parents can also take care of themselves. Their bathroom is big with walk-in showers so that helps them a lot. Old people may tend to adjust longer and it's been two weeks since they moved in but I'm really hoping they are happy there. Also I think the place is understaffed and I'd say they can be better if they are more organized. I'd sure recommend this place to others.

Photos of Mission Creek

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Licenses: CBRF
  • State Licenses: 52D2010293

About Mission Creek

Senior assisted living at Mission Creek offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Mission Creek, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Waukesha has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Mission Creek, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Major Hospital, clinics, and Rehabilitation Centers are within a three mile radius of Mission Creek___ We are conveniently located between Madison and Milwaukee, only two miles from Highway 94___Memory Care unit with secured outdoor garden area including walkways and a wheelchair swing___Life Enrichment staff that includes a music therapist, art therapist, and many other activities to engage and enhance our resident’s experience___State of the art therapeutic environment that promotes comfort, safety, and enrichment for all residents and families.

Map of Mission Creek