Reviews of Personal Care at Evergreen, Inc
Sandy222110 November 01, 2016
I visited this facility
We have had a very good experience at Personal Care at Evergreen. We went up and looked at everything, and then we talked to the director. She is going to come and interview Marian -- my niece -- on Tuesday and if things work out the way we hope they work out, Marian will be moving there at the end of the month. She is going to share a semi-private room.
It was homey, and we had a good experience so far. We were greeted very well, and I have talked to some people whose parents live here. They said you just have to be here. It is also very close to us which is a plus.
Carolyn120473950 February 22, 2016
I visited this facility
I visited Evergreen of Washington for my dad. They were understaffed, and people were running around in pajamas at 9:30 in the morning. There was dirty food on the floor, crumbs on the walls, and all kinds of garbage. It was dirty. The walls were filthy and gross. They need to improve on cleanliness. Downstairs where they had semi-private rooms was really gross. However, upstairs, where you need to have the money to be able to get a private room, was very clean. If you had to share a room with somebody and you didn’t have a cash, the place was dirty. Upstairs in the private rooms, it was very pretty, very bright, and very well-taken care of.
oldindian August 28, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Considering the modest cost, the facility provided a consistent level of service. The most essential services, regarding personal hygiene and meals, were solid. Other services, such as laundry, belongings were not keep track of well. Staff were mostly polite and caring.
From Personal Care at Evergreen, Inc
When it comes to retirement living, you have a lot of choices. You want a place that's designed to meet your unique needs and provide the level of services to which you're accustomed. Personal Care at Evergreen has several options to meet your specific needs. Twenty-four hour care is offered, including hospice care. Short term respite stays are also available, in furnished suites.
A comfortable, homelike atmosphere, the accommodations at Evergreen include large private and semi-private suites with private baths. Housekeeping and linen services are provided. Home style meals are and special diets served in a beautifully appointed dining room. A full range of activities are provided, along with scheduled transportation.At Evergreen, our all-inclusive daily rate eliminates the fear of ever-changing prices as your loved one's personal care needs change. The all-inclusive daily rate includes:
- Lovely private and semi-private one-room suites, complete with bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Assistance with personal care.
- Medication monitoring and administration.
- 24 hour care giving staff.
- Delicious home-cooked meals, snacks, and special diets.
- A variety of leisure activities.
- Housekeeping and linen services.
- Emergency response system.
- Inviting community areas - dining and family rooms, activity center, front porch and gazebo for outdoor relaxing.
What Makes Us Special
The only additional charges at Evergreen are for personal supplies, beauty and barber services, and personal spending on outings.
Features of Personal Care at Evergreen, Inc
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Parking for residents
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,300/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 10:1
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Shared
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We help families understand VA benefits
- Religious services
- State License(s): 405780
Location of Personal Care at Evergreen, Inc
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities