Brookdale West Bay

2783 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI, 02889

Reviews of Brookdale West Bay

Paula25 May 10, 2014

I found West Bay Retirement Living on the Internet, and a woman named Elizabeth called me. I went to see Elizabeth there and had a tour. I was interested in the place because my mother-in-law liked it when she visited other people there, and it was very close to where I lived. She also liked to walk, and there was a nice surrounding area for walking. She could even walk to the grocery store and pick some things if she wanted. It was a bonus that the location was close to the market and walkable. My mother-in-law needed assistance with medications and other things, so I visited the assisted living area. The place was very clean, upscale, and had a nice environment. When you walked in, there was a fireplace and a piano; it looked elegant. The staff were pleasant, polite, and they smiled. They did not look grumpy at all. My mother-in-law had a low income, so she would have had to share a room if we chose this facility. There was enough room to keep personal things, and each one had a bureau. They had to share a bathroom, though, but it was nicely put together. They had a library, there were residents playing cards, and it seemed like they had things to do for them. The dining room was very pretty; it was not like a cafeteria. I remembered that they had next week's food posted, so you could decide when to eat and what you wanted to eat there. They had different entrées every day. I talked to some of the residents, and they all seemed happy.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale West Bay

Brookdale West Bay provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Warwick, RI community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale West Bay can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of West Bay Retirement Living is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Warwick, RI community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Location of Brookdale West Bay