Reviews of Daniel Child House
Michael142245 November 14, 2016
I visited this facility
At Daniel Child House, people seemed very nice. It was a nice area. It was very clean. The staff seemed OK. It was a good location.
Ed826657 October 13, 2016
I visited this facility
We did tour the Daniel Child House. It’s almost like a group home more than a senior assisted living facility, but they’re still mostly populated by seniors. It is a very small facility. It is almost like a family-type facility. I really would like to have gotten my father in there, but he has medical needs that they weren’t able to meet. He needs insulin injections several times a day, and they didn’t have anybody there on staff to handle it. Otherwise, we really would have liked it, but it wasn’t going to work out for him. They’re not a full service assisted living facility, so it didn’t work for us, but I’m sure if it weren’t for the medication situation, my father probably would have worked out pretty well there.
From Daniel Child House
Our home is within walking distance to downtown Warren and the historic water district. East Bay Bike Path and Burrs Park are just beyond our home.
As a family-owned and operated assisted living home, The Daniel Child House has perfected the unique services and special touches for personal care with a sensitive understanding of the need of the elderly.
The Daniel Child House has recently expanded to 22 beds to better serve the community.
What Makes Us Special
As a family owned and operated assisted living home , the daniel child house has perfected the unique services and special touches for personal care with a sensitive understanding to the needs of the elderly. Creating a congenial atmosphere where the result is a home with all of the warmth, security and comfort the daniel child house can offer. Residents also enjoy the change of seasons in a country setting located just minutes away from shopping, restaurants and activity centers.
Features of Daniel Child House
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- General store
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $1,500/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 22:1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Ample parking for guests
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- State License(s): ALR01387
Location of Daniel Child House
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities