Ann's Choice Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

April 19, 2012

By CONCERNEDFRIEND1

Ann's Choice is a very pretty place located in Warminster, Pennsylvania. The reason I visited this facility was because a friend's grandmother was currently living there. I can say that all the nurses and staff members I encountered were very pleasant and helpful. The amenities available to them are great. They have a large swimming pool for their use. They also have a gym and tennis courts. The dining areas offer different kinds of foods for them and they have all they need as far as doctor's, salons, or banks in the area. I think it's a great place for an elderly to live especially since they have so many neighbors they can socialize with. They have their independence but can also count on someone being there if they need any assistance. If I had to recommend a relative or friend I would definitely let them know about Ann's Choice.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Ann's Choice

About Ann's Choice

Philadelphia personal care centers offer assistance with daily tasks like medication management and meals, but only Renaissance Gardens gives you or your loved one the care you need to thrive. Here, you'll enjoy the independent life you're used to, while getting the extra care you deserve.

Unlike other Philadelphia personal care options, our residents benefit from a private room. Bring your favorite furniture, artwork and knickknacks from home and decorate any way you like.

We're located on the 103-acre campus of Ann's Choice so you or your loved one will have access to a wealth of amenities and activities you won't find anywhere else

Map of Ann's Choice