Ann's Choice

30000 Ann's Choice Way, Warminster, PA, 18974

Reviews of Ann's Choice

Larry46 January 30, 2015

One of the other major things for Ann's Choice is that they have a working medical operation. In other words, by having all these people here, the doctors can stay on the staff. They have medical doctors and nurses on the staff. The nurses are on 24 hours a day. They have their own nursing home and separate assisted living. They have their own medical providers. There is care like within 50 yards of your room. All the Erickson facilities have the same way of life there. They have a theater and indoor pool. The only thing I don't like so much is if you needed to go to an assisted living and you weren't living on the premises, you can go and you don't have to lay down the amount of money. But in my case, they don't return the money I put down even if I just moved over to the other building.

Steven14 December 14, 2014

I visited Ann’s Choice. It was excellent; I liked it. If I was ready for a retirement home, that’s where I would probably go. I’ve eaten there; it was very good. There were choices. There was exercise and walking. I like the ease of getting into the place and the parking. You could still be able to unload whatever you wanted to unload from the car.

John18 November 17, 2012

Anne's Choice is close to where I live. The rooms were fine. The staff was very good, very nice, and very thorough.

CONCERNEDFRIEND1 April 19, 2012

Ann's Choice is a very pretty place located in Warminster, Pennsylvania. The reason I visited this facility was because a friend's grandmother was currently living there. I can say that all the nurses and staff members I encountered were very pleasant and helpful. The amenities available to them are great. They have a large swimming pool for their use. They also have a gym and tennis courts. The dining areas offer different kinds of foods for them and they have all they need as far as doctor's, salons, or banks in the area. I think it's a great place for an elderly to live especially since they have so many neighbors they can socialize with. They have their independence but can also count on someone being there if they need any assistance. If I had to recommend a relative or friend I would definitely let them know about Ann's Choice.

From Ann's Choice

Philadelphia personal care centers offer assistance with daily tasks like medication management and meals, but only Renaissance Gardens gives you or your loved one the care you need to thrive. Here, you'll enjoy the independent life you're used to, while getting the extra care you deserve.

Unlike other Philadelphia personal care options, our residents benefit from a private room. Bring your favorite furniture, artwork and knickknacks from home and decorate any way you like.

We're located on the 103-acre campus of Ann's Choice so you or your loved one will have access to a wealth of amenities and activities you won't find anywhere else

Location of Ann's Choice