The Kensington Walnut Creek, CA

1580 Geary Road, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Kensington | Walnut Creek, CA

January 30, 2014

The Kensington is a fairly large community. It was pretty well priced but they have a waiting list. You're paying for all the amenities so you really need someone who's going to use those amenities to make it cost effective. If you're not going to have someone that's social, you're paying for a lot of amenities that they're never going to use like living in a country club but you don't golf or play tennis. They were remodeling at the time and they had just had a big luncheon so the day that I went, they were kind of not their normal but it was large and for that, it was great for a social person. There were plenty of people to connect with. They had everything, games, movie nights, ice cream socials, a library.

September 26, 2013

The Kensington is a lovely place and it's the newest from all the other facilities I've visited. It was a very nice place. I didn't see too much staff, but from what I saw the staff were good. One lady showed me the activity room, the gym, the game room, and they were all very nice. I would say the place is pricey.

September 27, 2012

This is a great facility hands down! They specialize in Dementia Care and have people trained who seem to really care about seniors with memory challenges - a challenge for family & friends of loved ones. I LOVE the mesh of activities they have available promoting seniors to continually be social & physical! I was pretty impressed. It's a unique place w a special focus on keeping seniors healthy, busy & active - doing the normal everyday things so the transition isn't such a challenge.

Services & Amenities of The Kensington

About The Kensington

The Kensington is an assisted living facility in Walnut Creek, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Kensington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Kensington