The Kensington | Walnut Creek, CA

1580 Geary Road, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597

Reviews of The Kensington | Walnut Creek, CA

Caring02771 September 26, 2013

The Kensington is a lovely place and it's the newest from all the other facilities I've visited. It was a very nice place. I didn't see too much staff, but from what I saw the staff were good. One lady showed me the activity room, the gym, the game room, and they were all very nice. I would say the place is pricey.

Caring510854 September 27, 2012

This is a great facility hands down! They specialize in Dementia Care and have people trained who seem to really care about seniors with memory challenges - a challenge for family & friends of loved ones. I LOVE the mesh of activities they have available promoting seniors to continually be social & physical! I was pretty impressed. It's a unique place w a special focus on keeping seniors healthy, busy & active - doing the normal everyday things so the transition isn't such a challenge.

About The Kensington

The Kensington is an assisted living facility in Walnut Creek, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Kensington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Kensington