Atria Valley View

1228 Rossmoor Parkway, Walnut Creek, CA, 94595

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Valley View

May 13, 2015

Atria is very appropriate for the medically fit, able-bodied person who wants to enjoy retirement yet is fairly autonomous. They encourage elder care outside agencies to help augment their staffing at a high dollar fee. The food is standard, expected fare, but it has nutritional value -- certainly not something that I would personally want to eat. There were lots of activities available. I know there was sewing and crafts, and they had a neat movie room. Some people got together and played poker. They had a bus that would drive nice trips to the wine country or Napa, so there was a very robust activity schedule if they were willing to and wanting to engage in those. It was a bright, well laid out, clean, resort-like setting. It was a larger campus that had a good-sized dining hall and a fair amount of informal sitting options for people to hang out and people watch. For him, it wasn’t a good fit, but it’s a nice facility for those that aren’t on a walker, who are not early onset Alzheimer's, and who wasn’t incontinent like my dad.

Thank you for visiting our community. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't a perfect fit for your dad and we welcome you to tour another nearby Atria community, Atria Park of Lafayette. If you'd like to share more about your experience with Atria Valley View, please feel free to reach out to us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

April 30, 2014

By Marlene19

I visited Atria Valley View. The rooms were too small, but it was absolutely gorgeous. I would live there myself if I could afford it. The environment was fantastic. The staff was also fantastic. They were knowledgeable and friendly. The dining area was fabulous. I had nothing but good to say about that facility.

February 14, 2014

By Jeanette11

Atria Valley View would be our first choice because of the activities, the amenities, the staff, and the very nice layout of the place. All the staff seemed to be very accommodating and kind in the interations that I saw. They have several different programs that are very nice for the residents. There was a bistro that's available most of the day, where they can get sandwiches or snacks in between meals. The rooms were the nicest I've seen. They were large and nicely decorated with good amenities.

July 11, 2013

By My mom's son

Atria Valley View is a lovely facility! My husband and I both loved the feel of the place--elegant but warm. One of the things we were looking for was a place with residents who seemed alert, and Atria Valley View fit that bill. It was a little out of our price range, but if it had not been we would definitely have considered it as a place for my husband's mom.

January 28, 2012

By Walnut

Great assisted living facility in Walnut Creek, California. They just remodeled the facility and it has a true luxury look and feel to it. The common areas are top notch. The staff seems to be friendly and attentive. They have a long list of activities for residents, and we have visited the place several times when they had little concerts of local music students. They have a restaurant/ cafe as part of the facility, so residents are not tied to meal schedules if they don't want to. Best senior living facility I have visited in a long time.

June 09, 2011

By hopingandhelping

Other

I've had a number of residents there. Most are ambulatory. This is an independent and assisted living facility. The residents do have to know how to navigate from their apartments to the dining room. All my clients have been well cared for. An LVN (licensed vocational nurse) oversees the care for those in the assisted living area. Overall, it's best suited to residents who are independent or need a little assistance. It's not as good a match for someone who's very frail or demented It's in an excellent location"”near a shopping center and a medical center, on Rossmoor Parkway, about 5 minutes from downtown Walnut Creek. And they offer transportation to residents. The rooms are very nice size"”good light, comfortable"”and the building itself is older, with lots of trees around. The staff is good"”they do a good job managing medications. And the management is very good, very hands on. There's a daily exercise class, a poetry class, music, cards, a lot of activities. And the food is good.

Photos of Atria Valley View

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Licenses: License #075600353

About Atria Valley View

With the classic California ambience of a Mission-style lodge, Atria Valley View is a vibrant assisted living community nestled in the hills of Walnut Creek, conveniently located near downtown, shopping, banking and the John Muir Medical Center.

Recently redeveloped to create strong indoor-outdoor connections, the building has been heralded for its innovative design and has earned LEED® Silver certification, the internationally recognized, eco-friendly stamp of approval.

The casual yet elegant environment evokes a sense of home the moment you walk through the doors. Relax and chat in front of the stone fireplace or bask in the sun on the terrace overlooking the rose garden. And now, Atria Valley View also offers a new customized movie theater, fitness center, salon and spa and scenic walking paths.

Atria Valley View offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Selection of apartment floor plans
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency alert system in every apartment
  • Delicious, full-service dining experiences every day
  • Housekeeping and linen services
  • Medication distribution provided by trained technicians
  • Scheduled transportation

Atria Senior Living builds vibrant communities that provide older adults comfort, companionship and a better quality of life. Their goal is to always create an environment where older people thrive, where loneliness and isolation are behind them, and where families feel secure their family members are protected and fulfilled.

Map of Atria Valley View