Reviews of Plush Mills Senior Living
Scott254222 March 27, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Mom is at Plush Mills Senior Living, and so far our experience has been very positive. They have arts program, physical exercise program, and movie nights. Her room is like a small bedroom apartment. It's clean and nice. The food that they have is good. The staff is friendly and efficient.
From Plush Mills Senior Living
Welcome to Plush Mills Senior Living
Our founders were pioneers in senior living communities. They helped define the companies that have defined the industry. Seeing the evolution in senior housing move towards cookie-cutter, Wall Street-driven corporations, they were inspired to forge a new definition of senior living: the Sage approach to senior living.
We customize the services we offer; providing the amenities and the care that’s needed, when it’s needed. Sage communities are “Senior Living, Custom Designed.”
Plush Mills is dedicated to the continuing growth of people like you: people who know what it means to live well. Sage people. Vibrant people.
Maintenance-free living. Erase all the tasks from your 'to-do' list. We're happy to have them on ours. Thoughtfully designed for modern living, our apartments provide a perfect backdrop for your individual taste and lifestyle. Everything you need to live well; upscale finishes, spacious, full-size apartments, and best of all, maintenance-free living. Comfortable spaces provide the perfect backdrop to a full and fulfilling life at Plush Mills.
A Great Place to Live the Good Life
Our list of amenities is extensive, but doesn’t fully describe life at Plush Mills; the ease of carefree living, the joy of being among friends, the comfort of knowing your needs will be met.
We Take Care of the Details
- 24-hour concierge service
- Fine dining: a flexible meal plan including two meals per day
- A real pub, with complimentary happy hour every day
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen change
- Daily check-ins
- Personal car service and scheduled local transportation
- Beautiful terrace for fair-weather dining
Additional Services & Amenities
- Lectures, concerts, movies, games, trips, celebrations, and more
- Maintenance by our own full-time staff
- Health and wellness office with a consortium of health care providers and diagnostic services
- On-site rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Personal care services – in your full-size apartment or in our personalized care suites
- Internet Café – pool table and beverages available all day
- Beauty and barber shop, business center
- Great room with fireplace and grand piano
- Art studio and fitness center
- Theatre with a large screen and movie-style seating
- Library club room for casual gatherings and private parties
- Open and covered parking available
- Raised planting beds for gardening
- Park-like setting adjacent to walking trails
Thank you for your interest at Plush Mills Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Plush Mills Senior Living
- Minimum rate: $5650/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 131040
Location of Plush Mills Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities