Sunrise of Wall

Overview of Ratings

4.5

January 23, 2014

By Diane76450950

My mother temporarily stayed at Sunrise Assisted Living of Wall. People of all levels were there – ambulatory to non ambulatory. It was a small, homey upper middle class community. The people were very friendly and attentive. They provided activities most of the day and the activity director was a very friendly young man. He even offered me a job because I am a therapist/social worker. The day I visited my mom, there was a pianist who entertained the people. Since I am used to be doing movement with seniors, I went with them and did a little bit of what I do. The residents seemed for the most part happy, friendly and made connections with each other. But it was too expensive and the meals were C rated. I was a little upset because they had to eat hotdogs for dinner because she didn't like to eat what was in the menu. I wasn't very pleased with the food and it's flexibility.

June 26, 2013

By Sara5

We toured around Sunrise of Wall and the place is very bright and very clean. We did get to see a little bit more staff there and they seemed very friendly and very professional. They were interacting with the residents. They are also very outgoing.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Sunrise of Wall

Features of Sunrise of Wall

About Sunrise of Wall

Just a quick drive from the boardwalk of charming Spring Lake, New Jersey and only a block away from shopping centers, Sunrise of Wall offers many activities and neighbors with small town hospitality. We pride ourselves in the friendliness and compassion of our team and their commitment to each resident and family member. To see for yourself what sets us apart, please join us for a complimentary lunch and personalized tour of the community.

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Wall

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
    • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
    • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
    • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
    • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
    • Weekly personal laundry
    • Social and educational programs for families
    • Scheduled resident and family meetings
    • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
    • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Map of Sunrise of Wall