Sunrise of Wall

2600 Allaire Road, Wall, NJ, 07719

Reviews of Sunrise of Wall

October 16, 2014

By Joan94009350

We placed my mom in Sunrise of Wall, and I did not like that. My mother had a room the size of a little bigger than a coat closet; it was so tiny. She was very ill, and they didn't seem to care. I’m not saying the nurses weren’t good -- they were good -- but she was quite ill, and they just didn’t realize how ill she was. She was only there for a month, and we had to pull her out. It is lovely, the food is better than a five star restaurant. It’s just that my mother was very ill and at first they didn’t believe her and thought she was lazy. I thought the two nurses there were good, but their hands are kind of tied. I think it’s very pretty but the substance is not there.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that in your experience you feel your mother’s needs were not met upon arrival and we’d like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email us at Information@sunriseseniorliving.com with further details so we can follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team.

August 15, 2014

By Karen63349350

We chose Sunrise of Wall because they have the best care. The rooms and their dining room were very nice. I love the staff there.

February 15, 2014

By Michele16

Sunrise was very wonderful. We had freaked out because it looked too much like a nursing home for us. It just wasn't a good fit to the family but they took care of us and went through everything very thoroughly. It was a clean place, immaculate and the staff was extra helpful and they called for a follow-up. My concern was it looked very elderly for my mother who's only 75. She would have freaked out when she saw people that were much older than her. The room was completely appropriate for her. I have nothing negative to say about the facility other than the fact that it was too expensive for my mother and for what she needed.

January 23, 2014

By Diane76450950

My mother temporarily stayed at Sunrise Assisted Living of Wall. People of all levels were there – ambulatory to non ambulatory. It was a small, homey upper middle class community. The people were very friendly and attentive. They provided activities most of the day and the activity director was a very friendly young man. He even offered me a job because I am a therapist/social worker. The day I visited my mom, there was a pianist who entertained the people. Since I am used to be doing movement with seniors, I went with them and did a little bit of what I do. The residents seemed for the most part happy, friendly and made connections with each other. But it was too expensive and the meals were C rated. I was a little upset because they had to eat hotdogs for dinner because she didn't like to eat what was in the menu. I wasn't very pleased with the food and it's flexibility.

June 26, 2013

By Sara5

We toured around Sunrise of Wall and the place is very bright and very clean. We did get to see a little bit more staff there and they seemed very friendly and very professional. They were interacting with the residents. They are also very outgoing.

Photos of Sunrise of Wall

About Sunrise of Wall

Just a quick drive from the boardwalk of charming Spring Lake, New Jersey and only a block away from shopping centers, Sunrise of Wall offers many activities and neighbors with small town hospitality. We pride ourselves in the friendliness and compassion of our team and their commitment to each resident and family member. To see for yourself what sets us apart, please join us for a complimentary lunch and personalized tour of the community.

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Wall

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Map of Sunrise of Wall