Brandywine Living at Wall

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Wall

August 25, 2014

By 12Sami

When our Mom was moved from the Assisted Living section of Brandywine and entered, Reflections, the memory care facility, we didn’t know what to expect. What we found was the same caring and compassion from the staff that she experienced before, but customized to meet her growing needs. Her health is carefully monitored. The family is informed whenever her health decreases and her need for care increases. She has freedom of choice in meals and activities although everything is carefully presented so she never feels overwhelmed. The cleanliness and the bright and cheery atmosphere along with the friendliness of the staff allows Mom to enjoy her surroundings, and helps our family cope during this challenging time. When we visit we always find the residents participating in sing alongs, movies or story time. We especially appreciated when our Mom was celebrated as Resident of the Month. We are very thankful that we chose Brandywine for our Mom’s continuous care.

August 25, 2014

By claudiac

My Mom joined the Brandywine family in May, 2014. This is a place where she is well taken care of. The staff is caring, kind and friendly. The admission process was quick and smooth. There is a full calendar of activities every day and she raves about the meals. There was even a time that she didn't want to leave her exercise class to 'Big Band Music' to visit with us. It's a relief to see her adjusting to a new and fuller life than she had before at age 91.

August 18, 2014

By brodi

It's the toughest decision in the world to place your parent somewhere other than their own home. However, some circumstances in life occur and you have no other choice. When my siblings and I decided on Brandywine for our mom we knew we made the right choice. It was confusing for our mom in the beginning but everyone there went out of their way to help mom adjust. The patience they showed and the compassion the showed solidified our decision. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They don't mind answering questions when you cannot be there. We know our mom is safe, happy, and well taken care of.

August 18, 2014

By James J

Top notch all the way. Clean pleasant surroundings. Loads of activities. Can't say enough about the staff. Very personable & know me whenever I visit mom. Nursing staff is compassionate & knowledgeable. New lease on life for my 94 year-old, yet still mentally sharp mom.

August 13, 2014

By Lynnet62

You know, it's no fun growing old feeling lonely, isolated, and incapable of caring for yourself. When you're watching the scenario play out through a parent's eyes it's gut-wrenching. Once we all decided Mom could no longer live on her own, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall was the perfect fit. In fact, she never looked back. Once again, Mom has quality of life - friends, care, activities, interests, and sustenance. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure Mom stays safe, sound, and happy. Seeing Mom so cared for and happy gives us all peace of mind. We can't thank you enough.

August 13, 2014

By prv

I want to express my appreciation for all the time and gentle words that each of the Directors of Community Relations conveyed to me and my sister as we prepared for this next decision in my Dad's journey.It was refreshing to witness how well they communicated with each other. Every last detail they knew about my Dad before they met my sister and I personally and then again when he came to visit. It certainly made us feel like someone was paying attention. I know together we will do all we can to make this a good experience for him.

June 26, 2013

By Sara5

For the view that I saw because we weren't there very long, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall were excellent. The staff were very friendly. We just spoke with the just the person who was touring us around. We didn't talk to too many other people that worked there. The place was very clean, well-kept, and fairly up-to-date. It didn't look like you are walking in the 70's. They have flat screen TVs. The apartments themselves were a little bit small.

About Brandywine Living at Wall

Brandywine Living at Wall is an assisted living facility in Wall, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Wall for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Wall