Brandywine Living at Wall

2021 Highway 35, Wall, NJ, 07719

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Wall

claudiac August 25, 2014

My Mom joined the Brandywine family in May, 2014. This is a place where she is well taken care of. The staff is caring, kind and friendly. The admission process was quick and smooth. There is a full calendar of activities every day and she raves about the meals. There was even a time that she didn't want to leave her exercise class to 'Big Band Music' to visit with us. It's a relief to see her adjusting to a new and fuller life than she had before at age 91.

brodi August 18, 2014

It's the toughest decision in the world to place your parent somewhere other than their own home. However, some circumstances in life occur and you have no other choice. When my siblings and I decided on Brandywine for our mom we knew we made the right choice. It was confusing for our mom in the beginning but everyone there went out of their way to help mom adjust. The patience they showed and the compassion the showed solidified our decision. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They don't mind answering questions when you cannot be there. We know our mom is safe, happy, and well taken care of.

James J August 18, 2014

Top notch all the way. Clean pleasant surroundings. Loads of activities. Can't say enough about the staff. Very personable & know me whenever I visit mom. Nursing staff is compassionate & knowledgeable. New lease on life for my 94 year-old, yet still mentally sharp mom.

Lynnet62 August 13, 2014

You know, it's no fun growing old feeling lonely, isolated, and incapable of caring for yourself. When you're watching the scenario play out through a parent's eyes it's gut-wrenching. Once we all decided Mom could no longer live on her own, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall was the perfect fit. In fact, she never looked back. Once again, Mom has quality of life - friends, care, activities, interests, and sustenance. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure Mom stays safe, sound, and happy. Seeing Mom so cared for and happy gives us all peace of mind. We can't thank you enough.

prv August 13, 2014

I want to express my appreciation for all the time and gentle words that each of the Directors of Community Relations conveyed to me and my sister as we prepared for this next decision in my Dad's journey.It was refreshing to witness how well they communicated with each other. Every last detail they knew about my Dad before they met my sister and I personally and then again when he came to visit. It certainly made us feel like someone was paying attention. I know together we will do all we can to make this a good experience for him.

Sara5 June 26, 2013

For the view that I saw because we weren't there very long, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall were excellent. The staff were very friendly. We just spoke with the just the person who was touring us around. We didn't talk to too many other people that worked there. The place was very clean, well-kept, and fairly up-to-date. It didn't look like you are walking in the 70's. They have flat screen TVs. The apartments themselves were a little bit small.

About Brandywine Living at Wall

Brandywine Living at Wall is an assisted living facility in Wall, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Wall for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Wall