Morningside House of St. Charles

Reviews of Morningside House of St. Charles

November 19, 2015

By Iamjustsaying

Other

Unless this place has changed, I would never leave my love one their. Caregivers are not to be trusted, as well as management, they only see dollar signs!!!!!!

April 28, 2015

Morningside House of St. Charles was nice. The people seemed to be nice as well, but it was just expensive. It was clean. They had a nice outdoor area in the back. I thought the food was good. They had activities like craft time where they can make things. They also had a pool table, and I think that they also had like a sing-along time. I think what impressed me was the fact that it did not smell like a nursing home. It seemed like a nice place for people to live.

September 10, 2014

Morningside was okay, but I wasn’t that comfortable with it compared to where mom is now. Their rooms were small and they charged too much. The staff was fine and they made me wait even though I made an appointment -- that didn’t make for a good impression. I pay attention to what the residents look like -- if they’re happy, if they’re bored, or if they really wish somebody would just come get them and take them away. The place was dusty and I felt it wasn’t properly cleaned.

November 27, 2013

We visited and chose Morningside of St. Charles. The staff seemed very experienced and the facility looks very clean. The rooms and apartments are okay.

May 22, 2012

By SK1

My dad move in to this facility just this April. They have a warm, home-like atmosphere, where you feel very comfortable. My dad is a complainer, but everything looks fine. He's very happy where he is and I believe everyone seems happy. The people were really nice. I can say, because I remember when we were touring the place, a younger woman, in her mid 40's still goes there to visit and volunteer. Her mom had lived there and died, but she still comes back. So It was really something. I can say that they really provide exceptional care to their residents

May 11, 2012

By Momsmom

Large staff that is committed to giving compassionate care to their clients. Facility is extremely clean and does not have the typical odor of most assisted living I have visitied. Many daily activities for all mental and physical levels. Probably only complaint voiced by residents is the quality of the food. Meals are nutritional however, not prepared to suit their taste.

Photos of Morningside House of St. Charles

Features of Morningside House of St. Charles

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4563/month

• State Licenses: 08AL0149-I

About Morningside House of St. Charles

Apartments at Morningside House of St. Charles are offered on a rental basis. One monthly fee provides a beautifully appointed home and a full complement of services and amenities from restaurant-style dining with a choice of entrees to housekeeping and professional laundry services. We also offer several levels of care, enabling staff to meet the needs of residents as they age.

At Morningside House, we believe every senior deserves to live in an impeccably clean and gracious environment that has outstanding quality care and service, friendly staff, delicious food and snacks, and stimulating and creative life enriching activities. We are committed to providing our residents and their families with the best possible experience and care while residing with us. We are proud that Morningside House Assisted Living is considered the top referred senior living provider in the Maryland area. Nearly half of our residents are referred to us by existing residents, employees, medical professionals, churches, other senior providers and word of mouth within the community.

Map of Morningside House of St. Charles