Morningside House of St. Charles

70 Village Street, Waldorf, MD, 20602

Reviews of Morningside House of St. Charles

SK1 May 22, 2012

My dad move in to this facility just this April. They have a warm, home-like atmosphere, where you feel very comfortable. My dad is a complainer, but everything looks fine. He's very happy where he is and I believe everyone seems happy. The people were really nice. I can say, because I remember when we were touring the place, a younger woman, in her mid 40's still goes there to visit and volunteer. Her mom had lived there and died, but she still comes back. So It was really something. I can say that they really provide exceptional care to their residents

Momsmom May 11, 2012

Large staff that is committed to giving compassionate care to their clients. Facility is extremely clean and does not have the typical odor of most assisted living I have visitied. Many daily activities for all mental and physical levels. Probably only complaint voiced by residents is the quality of the food. Meals are nutritional however, not prepared to suit their taste.

From Morningside House of St. Charles

Apartments at Morningside House of St. Charles are offered on a rental basis. One monthly fee provides a beautifully appointed home and a full complement of services and amenities from restaurant-style dining with a choice of entrees to housekeeping and professional laundry services. We also offer several levels of care, enabling staff to meet the needs of residents as they age.

At Morningside House, we believe every senior deserves to live in an impeccably clean and gracious environment that has outstanding quality care and service, friendly staff, delicious food and snacks, and stimulating and creative life enriching activities. We are committed to providing our residents and their families with the best possible experience and care while residing with us. We are proud that Morningside House Assisted Living is considered the top referred senior living provider in the Maryland area. Nearly half of our residents are referred to us by existing residents, employees, medical professionals, churches, other senior providers and word of mouth within the community.

Features of Morningside House of St. Charles

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,563/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62