Voorhees Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

3.5

September 25, 2013

By Warning!

This is a very deceptive place. On the outside it looks lovely, but there is lack care, terrible food, no dietitian, and no activities director (they have aides doing activities, which takes them away from the occupants they are assigned to). The facility is understaffed, dysfunctional and occupants do not receive the care they are paying for. Often times meds are not given because they run out. If my family had known all of this we would never have put our mother here!!!

March 22, 2013

By Brenda6

Five Star was very nice. I liked it and my mom liked it too. They have a dining room aside from the cafeteria where you could have all the special food and my mother would like that. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. A lot of the medical care is on site. The room is kind of small and I thought it would be better, but they explained that my mother was only one person and she wouldn't spend most of her time on her own. They have a large lounge or family room with big screen TV and there's a lot of area where they could go, so they won't have to stay in their homes or to themselves, and it made me feel better about it. The food is according to their diet and I like that if you're not coming down to eat, they'd get very worried and come check on you.

Photos of Voorhees Senior Living

• Vegetarian

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Voorhees Senior Living

Voorhees Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Voorhees, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Voorhees Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Voorhees, NJ.

Map of Voorhees Senior Living