Lions Gate

1100 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ, 08043

Reviews of Lions Gate

Harold1 July 17, 2012

This facility involves a lot of walking so we are not considering this place. We saw the rooms, they were okay; they were nice and big. I think to better improve their services they could make it more convenient for their residents. They could use more (motorized) wheel chairs. I think this is the best that they can do.

veseo June 02, 2012

Lions Gate seemed like a very nice place for elderly people. It has plenty of land and very green grass! Upon arrival a very friendly tour guide greeted my grandparents and I, and started our tour. The dining hall was large and there was a lot of variety in the food. I am not a coffee drinker but my grandfather did not like it. The rooms seemed comfortable with many amenities to make things easier. The people seemed fairly content given their situation. We saw the nursing staff at work and they seemed very competent and knew everyone's names. The best part of Lions Gate is how they fit your needs. If you do not need as much assistance you can live on a standalone home in the vicinity. For people who need more help they have apartments. Both were very spacious and I could tell my grandparents were impressed. They can't wait to sell their home and move in!

About Lions Gate

Lions Gate is an assisted living facility in Voorhees, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lions Gate for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lions Gate