Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Rancho Vista

Residents of Rancho Vista are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Reviews of Rancho Vista

Posted by Caring112351450 August 22, 2015
2.0

I thought that everything was a little older at Rancho Vista and not as well-kept. For this reason, just the maintenance I thought was lacking, and there were older appliances, so this one was a definite thumb down. The dining area seemed fine, but I did not have the food. I was just very disappointed in the room because everything like I said was older -- old air conditioning units, really old appliances, the carpet didn't look well-maintained, and all those kinds of things.

Posted by Caring109842650 July 06, 2015
4.0

Rancho Vista was very nice. I didn't have any complaints about it. The staff members seemed very nice. I wasn't there that very long, but what I saw was fine. Everyone was very nice. It was clean and didn't have any odors at all; it was OK. The dining area was lovely. I wasn't too impressed with the section where my mom would be, but the other areas seemed OK.

Posted by Carmen17 April 28, 2015
4.0

I was very happy with Elmcroft of Rancho Vista. The dining room was exemplary. The beauty shop was very good. I participated in all of their activities. Their activity director was great, and so was their assistant. There were very happy people there. The bus drivers were exemplary, friendly, and accommodating. I just have nothing but good to say about them.

Posted by Caring105011550 April 10, 2015

My mother is down in Rancho Vista. It is very nice. There basically aren't any problems. It has nice social activities. It has a lovely dining room. The food seems to be very nice. My mother never has any complaint. I think everything is handled very well. It has so many features. The care is good.

Posted by Rick30 January 29, 2015

My mom is in Rancho Vista. I like that they are very professional, very caring, and very responsive. The place is clean. They just do a better job than the other places. I like the way things are set-up. My mother and several other relatives love the food. She has a rough time transitioning, and they really stick with her and have it done. The grounds are beautiful. It is accessible to both fire and hospital precautions. They have activities like arts & crafts, bingo, bus tours, a Friday happy hour, and music entertainment. There is something going on all the time. I will recommend them to friends and family. How I wish I lived there.

Posted by Caring96105750 December 26, 2014
4.0

The grounds of Rancho Vista could have been better, and their location was a little far. I would have liked the rooms to be larger, but they were fine.

Posted by Lisa98113450 December 06, 2014
3.0

Some of the staff members at Elmcroft of Rancho Vista are very nice, and some are not; some of them seemed either overworked or there is not enough staff to go around. I think my grandfather has to wait a long time when he pushes his button to have someone come and help him, but a lot of the staff is nice. They have beautiful apartments, and this is the best part. The setup is very nice and they have a very nice dining room with very good food. They have outings, but he hasn't gone on any. He has only played bingo, and that is pretty much it. Nobody comes around to like invite him to go do anything, and they kind of leave it to the residents to look at the board and see what is happening, but they haven’t made much of an effort to get them involved. I think their caregivers is where they need to improve the most. It seems like they only have 2 caregivers for 36 residents, and the ratio is not enough. That is why there is the long waiting time; there is a lot of work for 2 people, and that is why they get grouchy and kind of rude sometimes.

Posted by David79881850 March 29, 2014

Rancho Vista is a clean, neat and all organized community. The reason we chose it was because they have a health center there that has the ability to take care of my mom, who was transitioning from a hospital through their skilled nursing facility. In addition to that, they could accommodate my father, who was in need of assistance but not necessarily nursing care. He is 90 and needs someone to remind him to change his clothes and that sort of thing. We were trying to transition them into a community where they could take care of both my parents at the same time, so that's why we chose them. Also, it is close to my sister who lives in that area. The dining room was cheerful and bright. Everyone in it looked happy at the time we visited. They also had the ability to order off a menu. They had a calendar of activities posted. They had occupational and physical therapists around there. They also had a small library or reading room, which looked nice.

Location of Rancho Vista

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.