Quail Park Retirement Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Quail Park Retirement Village

September 26, 2012

By jenene

When my Dad got sick and we had to look for assisted living we had no idea what to look for. After being in 4 different facilities I have a better idea.I am so happy with Quail Park. It has been such a blessing for my Mom.The staff are so kind and friendly. They seem to really care. The facility has lovely cozy lounge areas with music playing and beautiful decor.The food is good. This is important! Good food. Many choices and options. The dinning room is also a place for socializing so it needs to bee comfortable and inviting. The staff are friendly and the boys flirt with the ladies and make them feel special. they can pretty much ask for anything. On their birthdays they are celebrated and given a choice of what they want for dinner. They have no set seating like some other places I know of. This is good for your loved one to have freedom of choice.Quail Park also has options for the kind of care my mother needs. The staff is reliable and makes my mom feel safe. The last place she was in was abusive and bullying. They have nurses on staff and great caregivers. They also have a little workout gym which has made a great difference in my mothers health.They have all kinds of fun activities to keep the seniors busy if they want.Nice size rooms, cleaning and laundry service. If something is broken it gets fixed fast with a smile. They also have another wing for when a parent might need more help because of mental issues. So if it came to that my mom could be moved across the st.Overall this place makes my mother feel taken care of, safe and loved.

July 01, 2012

By LizZemke

Lovely facility, they have all levels of care from independent retirement living, to dementia, to hospice................

December 08, 2011

By AmiR4663

The grounds and the buildings at this retirement community are beautiful and clean. This is assisted or retirement living at its best. Between the lobby entrance and the dining room, I felt like I was at a hotel. I was impressed with the wellness center because it's partnered with the local hospital. The food is fresh and includes a big salad bar in the dining room. The dining room is treated like a fine dining restaurant. The cottages include studio and two bedrooms with a courtyard. Pets are allowed along with laundry facilities. I was impressed that they maintain 24 hour staffing. This is a beautiful community and centrally located.

October 10, 2011

By Annabell

I have personally sen the wonderful care and attention they give to their residents. It is incredible how social and engaged the residents are with the staff and each other. My mom said she was a little nervous at first, but after acouple of days, she got right into the swing of things and now I have to work my visits around her fun time.

Features of Quail Park Retirement Village

• State Licenses: 547201356

About Quail Park Retirement Village

Quail Park Retirement Village is an assisted living facility in Visalia, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Quail Park Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Quail Park Retirement Village