Quail Park Retirement Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Quail Park Retirement Village

July 01, 2012

By LizZemke

Lovely facility, they have all levels of care from independent retirement living, to dementia, to hospice................

December 08, 2011

By AmiR4663

The grounds and the buildings at this retirement community are beautiful and clean. This is assisted or retirement living at its best. Between the lobby entrance and the dining room, I felt like I was at a hotel. I was impressed with the wellness center because it's partnered with the local hospital. The food is fresh and includes a big salad bar in the dining room. The dining room is treated like a fine dining restaurant. The cottages include studio and two bedrooms with a courtyard. Pets are allowed along with laundry facilities. I was impressed that they maintain 24 hour staffing. This is a beautiful community and centrally located.

October 10, 2011

By Annabell

I have personally sen the wonderful care and attention they give to their residents. It is incredible how social and engaged the residents are with the staff and each other. My mom said she was a little nervous at first, but after acouple of days, she got right into the swing of things and now I have to work my visits around her fun time.

Services & Amenities of Quail Park Retirement Village

• State Licenses: 547201356

About Quail Park Retirement Village

Quail Park Retirement Village is an assisted living facility in Visalia, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Quail Park Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Quail Park Retirement Village