Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia

3120 W. Caldwell, Visalia, CA, 93278

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia

July 31, 2015

By April8

I was impressed with what Prestige had, but they are a bit pricey and a bit out of our price range. They had their dining on the first floor. As soon as you walk in their front doors, you can see people dining, and I don't think that's very private. I wouldn't appreciate that if I was living there, dining and seeing people walking in the front door. But the staff was very nice, the people seemed happy there, and it was very clean and very pretty.

June 21, 2015

Our choice at this point was Prestige Senior Living. Our visit there was excellent. The people working there were very warm. The rooms were very clean and neat, and we selected them, so that should tell you something. They showed us what activities there were, but I didn't physically see them do anything. I would recommend them to others.

January 26, 2015

By Judith36

I moved my husband at Prestige a couple of weeks ago. It was close by and deals with people with dementia or Alzheimer’s. It wasn’t huge, but it was big enough that offers companionship and activities, and they have even seminars on dementia. They have all sorts of activities like shopping, and they take them few various things. The meals were pretty good too.

March 28, 2012

By janofall

My husband's grandmother has lived at Prestige for the last 7 years. She is 95 years of age and is still very mobile and able to go to and from her room under her own power using a walker. She has made many friends, enjoys the activities that Prestige provides, and has been generally happy. Her only complaint is that the food tends to be on the bland side.The facility is always clean and well-kept. We've been very happy with the level of care she has received there. When she's ill, food has been brought in on a regular basis with the nursing staff checking in with her often. I would recommend Prestige to others in a similar situation.

Services & Amenities of Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5525/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Licenses: 547200844
  • State Licenses: 547200844

About Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia

Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Assisted Living at Visalia