Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House

440 North Lynnhaven Road, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House

July 07, 2015

By Wewe123

I am not very happy with this place. My friend lives there and the staff are not very nice. They do not speek to you. I walk in all the time , I never sign in and the staff are nice on your first you move in, but there after they forget about you. There has not been any activities for my friend to do after 7:00p.m. He is alway in his room saying why not stay in be, there is nothing to do! Very disappointed in the place!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Ensuring that our residents, their families, and their friends feel welcome at our community is very important to us. We also strive to offer a variety of engaging activities for our residents and their guests to enjoy. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your concerns and learn more about how we can improve our community. You can reach me by email at ldavis@commonwealthal.com or by phone at (757) 431-8825. Thank you. Best, Lisa Davis, Executive Director

July 04, 2015

Mom is at Kings Grant House. I like that it’s smaller and more personal. The staff are very accommodating. The rooms are very good. Their food is fine. If she doesn’t want the meal, they always have all different kinds of salad that she can get in replace of it.

April 07, 2015

I visited Kings Grant House for my mother. The staff seemed OK. Their rooms were nice. They have exercises like yoga in chairs, and they take them on outings.

February 18, 2015

By Glenn16

My mother is currently in Kings Grant House. Actually the facility is clean. The people are very attentive to her, and they have done a good job. She does complain occasionally about the food, but other than that, she seems to be fairly content and happy. She has her own private room, and it is spacious enough for her. They have a lot of stuff going on all the time. They try to get the people there to participate, and they do a good job with it.

February 16, 2015

By deborah8573

My friend was at Kings Grant House before he passed away. I liked that it was really clean, and I really love the staff. They have a very good memory program.

February 10, 2015

By Althea1

I visited Kings Grant House Assisted Living, and the lady that was there was really nice; she was amazing. It was a really nice place, but the rooms were so small and still expensive. When I came in and saw the staff, they barely spoke, and I didn't get a good feel when I went in there.

December 06, 2014

Kings Grant is nice, it’s close to me, and it's in the right price range. They kind of negotiated with us when we were going out about the price. They were expanding at the time we moved in, and we knew that the price would be more, but our place has not gone up yet. Mom was moved into memory care just in the same facility, but in a different unit. They have done a lot of renovation and added on to it. Their memory care is new, and everything still in flux. It is good, but things need to settle down a little bit. Things have changed since my mother has been there, and the management has changed. The memory care is the new, and the nurse is new. It’s kind of hard to evaluate and give a critic on something that’s still changing.

Caring96847650, On behalf of Kings Grant House, I would like to thank you for sharing your comments with us. Providing our residents and their families with high-quality care, dignity, respect, and compassion is our top priority. I would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your mother’s care and to introduce myself. My e-mail address is ldavis@commonwealthal.com and my phone number is 757-431-8825. Thank you so much and I look forward to speaking with you. Lisa Davis, Executive Director at Kings Grant House.

June 23, 2014

King’s Grant House is more than adequate for the care they’re giving. They watch my brother-in-law very closely, and they interact with him. They help him take a shower, and they dress him. They seem to be very good. The food is good, and he eats well there. They know where he is all the time. They have a community dining room and a day room for activities or socializing. The rooms are a good size. Although it’s just a room and a bath, you can fit a lot of stuff in it.

Photos of Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Two Year License

About Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House, a premier senior living community in Virginia Beach managed by Commonwealth Assisted Living. Situated in quiet residential neighborhood, our community offers a relaxed setting in a convenient location that has easy access to healthcare facilities, shopping, dining and more. Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House provides comprehensive services for residents in a caring and home-like atmosphere that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle. Among the most distinctive features is our signature Sweet Memories program, which received a best practice award from the Virginia Assisted Living Association. It's specifically designed for those residents who experience memory loss, Alzheimer's or dementia. We also recently added new suites to this community.

Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House boasts a variety of amenities, including nutritious dining, housekeeping, linen services and transportation arrangements. For our active residents, our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs. Residents enjoy suites and companion rooms with private baths. With no entrance fees, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management.

The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House further and schedule a tour today.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at King's Grant House