Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

13815 Rodeo Drive, Victorville, CA, 92395

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Patricia122546550 March 28, 2016

My mother would've been in a shared room at Sierra Vista. It seemed very clean. However, it's not as nice as where I chose to put her, and it was smaller. The dining area was also small with just a round table where not very many people would fit. The owner was very nice and very helpful.

Hi Patricia, Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time. We were honored to among Top Senior Living Communities in the Nation. Sierra Vista Independent & Assisted Living was named "Caring Star of 2016" for Service Excellence in Independent Living and Assisted Living. We thank you for your consideration and we are sorry that you did not choose our community. We hope that your mother is very happy in her new community.

Caring113474650 September 17, 2015

Sierra Vista is a great place for the price. My relative has been there two other times before, and basically it was based on her budget. She lives in a two-bedroom apartment, which she shares with another lady. They share a common area like the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room. They have different activities -- i.e., bingo, trips to different places around the area, doctor's appointments, and shopping -- and they have exercises in the morning. I would recommend them.

Diane108460150 June 16, 2015

Sierra Vista was a very nice clean place with very nice and very attentive people. The rooms are of good size, and the apartments are very nice. They have a little beauty spa, and they have pretty good amenities. They have activities like bingo, and they have church on Saturdays and Sundays.

Thank you for your positive review Diane! We are pleased to hear that you like the spa, amenities and activities. We post photos to our Facebook page weekly of our residents and their engaging activities.

Caring107342050 May 23, 2015

We decided on Sierra Vista which is a 53-bed assisted living. When we were still looking, I was looking at all different levels of care. It is one story assisted living versus board and care. For the same price, my friend gets her own room. She wanted something on the first floor. They have big windows, so if there is ever a fire, they have more than one exit route. I took her to several places to look and let her choose. She talked to several residents that were just sitting in the dining area doing puzzles or talking with one another. There was that social piece that she liked. There were different things going on, and the residents seemed happy. They said the food is good. I've talked to several staff who worked there for several years which made me feel better. They were very friendly and accommodating. They let me look at the kitchen, and I was able to talk to the cook. Everybody who worked there seems so relaxed and friendly like they really enjoy it. The people were out in the common area, and it just seemed like the people were happy. The staffs were really friendly, and they know the residents by name. I did not try the food. It was not during meal time, but it smelled so good that it made me hungry. From what I have seen, the place is really nice. It was certainly the nicest and the most comfortable of all the places I visited.

Thank you for your positive review!

W_2CTW18 October 18, 2012

A few years ago my grandmother suffered a stroke and had to be placed in an assisted living facility. We searched for a facility close to our family and that is how we eventually discovered Sierra Vista. Encore Senior Living at Sierra Vista is a wonderful and very well kept facility with beautiful landscaping. I was confident my Grandmother would be comfortable there after my visit because the staff was so professional and were able to answer and quell any concerns I had. They took care of everything for my Grandmother, from medicine to doctors appointments to nutrition. The food there was nothing like the stale cafeteria food you might imagine. It was terrific, actually. The staff even informed me that my family and I could eat with my grandmother every day at lunch if I chose so. I found it great that they were persistent about inviting the family to visit as much as possible, for lunch, dinners, holiday parties and so on. The rooms were very comfortable and especially well maintanined. I was happy they gave so much care and attentiveness to their patients and could make this terrible circumstance so much easier for my family and my Grandmother.

PattyCKln September 29, 2011

My mother had a massive stroke in 2005 and we went through bad nursing homes left and right. We finally found Sierra Vista and were very pleased with the home like atmosphere and quality of care the staff gave. I know that a lot of nursing homes just smell because of loose bowels and cleaning products, but I noted that Sierra Vista didn't have that odd odor that nursing homes normally have. This went a long way with me feeling comfortable and knowing my mother was comfortable. The staff at Sierra Vista was really nice and attentive, but my only complaint was that they couldn't keep my mother's doctor's appointments straight and we were constantly having to go in and ask them to update her chart, her transportation, or just reschedule all together. I loved that they took care of everything you could imagine; her medications, her transportation to the doctors, her dietary needs, and her hygienic needs. I never heard the staff complain except the nurse a few times about rescheduling her doctors appointments. The food they served was good and they always invited friends and family to eat with their loved one which I thought was really nice for the residents. They had big parties on the holidays and invited resident families and had events like Malt Shop Memories and the July Barbeque. I felt like the staff put a lot of heart and soul into the facility and I was happy to leave my mother there while she was so ill.

From Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista has a reputation built upon a strong commitment to offering the highest quality of retirement living in a comfortable, professional setting. Our community graciously offers well-appointed private or shared accommodations with assistance if needed, or private duplex cottages for independent living.

The village is built around a beautifully landscaped tranquil courtyard, complete with tiered fountain and arbored seating areas. Sierra Vista is close to major shopping malls, three hospitals and the best medical offices and centers in the High Desert. Movie theaters, performing arts centers, major restaurant chains and houses of worship are all abundant in this continually expanding community.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Pets: No pets allowed