Isles of Vero Beach

1700 Waterford Dr, Vero Beach, FL, 32966

Reviews of Isles of Vero Beach

December 17, 2015

By Ingrid3

For me, Isles of Vero Beach could be kept a little cleaner. The carpet was dirty. They have quite a bit of activities -- bingo, movie nights. They were setting up for the Halloween. They have a Veterans Day celebration. We had lunch there, and the food was all good, but they need to improve their decor. The outside of the facility may need more plants and flowers, omething to brighten up the place. The outside needs to have a good presentation.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. Thank you for your sincere feedback. We take cleanliness very seriously so I've passed your review onto our Resident Relations department for further investigation. Thanks again, Katie

November 10, 2015

By Doris40

Isles of Vero Beach was very nice. The atmosphere was pleasant, and people were nice. They have independent living as well as assisted living and pet-friendly. They were very obliging and very helpful. It was an older building, but it was well located within a very quiet and pretty residential area that was gated, so you drive through that gated area first before getting to the place itself, which made for a lot of security. It was very attractive and very quiet. It was made up of little, upper-middle-class townhomes. The apartments were of a good size with two bedrooms, which is what I was looking for in a place. Also nice: they have functioning kitchens.

May 13, 2015

By Barbara105544950

I found the staff in Isles of Vero Beach to be very friendly, and they explained everything perfectly. I just enjoyed the place; it's very pretty and very roomy. My husband has two bedrooms, full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a big living room. He said the food is good. They have two dining rooms; one is very big, and one is medium sized. They have poker tables, bingo, and a lot of activities, and they take them shopping and to doctor's appointments.

April 10, 2015

My mother is happy as can be expected. Isles of Vero Beach seems to be very nice. They have transportation, and they do have nursing and physical therapy right there. They've got card games, movies, and TV. The food is pretty good, but she has a complaint about the cream soup. She thinks it is making her ill. The staff has been very helpful and cooperative.

March 17, 2015

We went on a brief tour of one the places. It was very nice and clean, but my father-in-law wants his independence, and he also felt that it was too much like living in a hotel, so he didn't really think it was for him at his time. It was called Isles of Vero. They were very nice, and it was a very nice community with a clean, good atmosphere overall and friendly people -- it was all very positive. He just wasn't prepared for that yet.

November 15, 2014

I lived in one of the Holiday Retirement homes. The one I was in was The Isles of Vero Beach. I was very well satisfied with this one. They have live-in managers, so there's always somebody there on-call. They have three meals a day. They have a beauty shop. They have activities. They have different size apartments. The apartments were very nice. They have a large heated swimming pool outside. However, they fired a lot of staff. Overall, it was very nice, and I wished I hadn't left there.

October 26, 2014

I've actually moved into the Isles of Vero Beach. I have a suite of rooms: a bedroom, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen. The staff members are very, very fine people. They help you out every way. One guy even came up and hooked my TV up for me. The food is very, very good; it is well-prepared. Sometimes you think that maybe you are not getting a particular thing like I couldn't get any mayonnaise the other day, but that is a small thing, and the food is really good.

October 06, 2014

By Mary4902

I was very ill when I went in at Isles of Vero so I needed the care. The care was excellent, and there was plenty to keep you busy. The food was remarkably good, and it isn’t just assisted living; it’s also retirement and independent living, so there’s a lot of people there. I love the people and the staff was very good; I got all the help I needed. It had a pool, there’s plenty of place to walk around the grounds, and it’s very pleasant because there are ponds and you can watch the birds, but it was more expensive. I have to give them a very good mark because I was very ill and they took excellent care of me. I was able to live at the end of the year and my son was able to stay in the apartment with me.

September 29, 2014

By Caring95209550

The Isles of Vero Beach is a very good facility. The rooms are exceptional. I haven’t tried the food, but I heard from my mom that it is very good. They have skilled nursing, a pool, and a dining room; they really have everything you need.

August 30, 2014

By Barbara94447450

My parents are on the waiting list at The Isles of Vero Beach. The whole facility is really nice, open and well kept. The grounds are nice. They have a little pond up front and a big natural pond also. It is in a good neighborhood. They have a lot of activities for my mom and my dad. We actually go for a meal and they have good selection of food. The kitchen and the dining room are really good. Their rooms are larger than most of the other facilities in the area. It is a one-bedroom with a separate bedroom, a kitchenette and I think it is 700 square feet. I would recommend it to others.

June 30, 2014

By William3204

We really like The Isles. The staff was excellent. They were very friendly. The location is convenient. It is right on the main street going into town, and not too far from the shopping centers. The rooms were first class. You can get one, two or three bedrooms. They have a living room, a sitting area, and a little dining nook. They have activities. Food was good. They have a big dining hall, and they serve three meals a day.

June 19, 2014

By Vonnie1

Isles of Vero Beach was more like a huge resort. Don't get me wrong; it was really great. We had lunch there, and the food was excellent. Everybody was terrific. They had everything. There was a lot of interaction and a lot of things going on. They had a lot of activities listed and things that you could do. They had a room for Wii TV. They also had a craft room, and there was a lot in there that you could do. I think they had a pool there. They had restaurants and a beauty shop. You name it, they had it. The only thing was that it was an older building. I saw one big room that they showed for my mom and dad, and my parents had friends that lived there, so we got to see their two-bedroom apartment. They do have a kitchen and so forth, but they were kind of older. I thought they needed a little attention and needed a little fixing up. However, for everything else, they were fine.

April 21, 2014

By Barbara82998750

We had lunch at Isles of Vero Beach, and it was very good. We like this facility very much. It was a very nice place. The rooms seemed little to us, though.

April 12, 2014

By Caring83219450

Isles of Vero Beach is a nice place for my dad to move. It's a big community, and when you go into a lobby it seems like you are in a fancy hotel. It has a beautiful lobby. They have a huge dining room, and they also have a smaller one that my father can go to if he chooses. Everything is always clean and that is very good. He has a small apartment with a porch area that is screened, and that is very nice. The staff has been very good to him. They are there whenever Dad needs help. They also offer several different activities each day.

February 24, 2014

By Jane46

The people that work at Isles of Vero Beach seemed very knowledgeable. The facility itself is not too modern nor too old. It's very nice. She is in a shared room where she has her own private bedroom and bath. They share common living space. I know they have exercise facility, they provide three meals a day. They also have a pool there and aerobic classes on the pool. They also have a bus that takes the residents to their doctor's appointments, church, grocery shopping if they want or to any place they need to go.

February 24, 2014

I also went to Isles of Vero Beach. I didn’t get to tour the whole facility but as far the main building, it was setup nicely and the whole facility is very clean. The staff that I was able to talk to was fine. Its location is conveniently located by the mall so for independent living that would be great. The other thing I like about this facility is that you could travel and stay in one their places and I thought that was great amenity.

December 27, 2013

The Isles of Vero Beach was a very nice facility but expensive. It was more than I could afford. It looked very nice outside and it did have a very nice environment. They did have a lot to offer. They seemed to be very caring of their residents and they did have a lot of activities to do to keep them busy. I also saw an apartment. It was beautiful. It had a nice bedroom and bathroom. I had a meal there and the food was very good. The service was good too.

Photos of Isles of Vero Beach

Services & Amenities of Isles of Vero Beach

About Isles of Vero Beach

Come live your dream of retiring in luxury.

The Isles of Vero Beach provides a comfortable, carefree lifestyle for retirees. It's the home away from home you so richly deserve!

Map of Isles of Vero Beach