HarborChase of Vero Beach

4150 Indian River Blvd, Vero Beach, FL, 32967

Reviews of HarborChase of Vero Beach

March 22, 2016

By Anonymous122056750

I thought HarborChase was very nice, but it would cost a fortune to live there. I only met the person that showed me around. I was treated fine. I saw an apartment, which I thought was very small. They were well organzied and had plenty of stuff to do.
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate all of the kind words and compliments about our community and its friendly residents, associates and caregivers. We are happy that you had an opportunity to see the wealth of activities we have available every day for our residents through our Life Enrichment Program. One of the features we’re proud of at HarborChase is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options, housekeeping services and much, much more.

December 30, 2015

By CH3

We visited HarborChase around the middle or end of September. The person who took us around introduced us to the staff and to the people who work in the kitchen. She showed us the rooms of some of the residents. They were very nice, because it was a new building. The rooms were very spacious. Everybody was very accommodating.

June 18, 2015

By Pam107927550

My mother just came out of assisted living from HarborChase, and overall it was excellent. The food was good, fresh, and had lots of variety. The activities were good, and that would be a good choice. The exit there is a desk, so that’s very well monitored, and if somebody walked too far, it would be easy to find.

March 07, 2013

By p_rich

My father in law left this facility in 2011. Pluses: Absolutely beautiful facility. The caregivers and staff were wonderful, always helpful, and went above and beyond. You could tell they really cared about the residents. Minus: Top Administrator and assistant left a lot to be desired. When we had family there, the Administrator was at first all smiles and pleasantries. Soon afterwards rude, augmentative, and condescending to us whenever we needed her. Good for you, I hear she is gone now! Facility seemed to be short staffed. The workers were all great but seemed always rushed.

June 16, 2012

By wildfungiman

Compared to the previous assisted living establishment my grandmother lived at, the one at Harbor Chase was amazing. Most of the time the care facilities have a strong smell of disinfectant that one usually associates with hospitals or clinics, but not here. I feel that the smell of a place can make you feel comfortable and at home, but if the smell or atmosphere of the facility puts you on edge, like the hospital smell does for me, then the individual may not feel comfortable in their own home. One of the nicest additions that Harbor Chase has is the small library in the main facility. It is very nice to be able to freely borrow books, and is a good program to encourage members to interact at the book club meetings that they have their. The food, while expensive for guests, is very good and my grandmother comments on the variety that they have. Overall, a very nice place.

Photos of HarborChase of Vero Beach

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:01

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #11030

About HarborChase of Vero Beach

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Vero Beach, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Vero Beach, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Made from scratch meals, close to the beach, and close to doctors and area hospital.

Map of HarborChase of Vero Beach