Brookdale Vero Beach South

410 4th Court, Vero Beach, FL, 32962

Reviews of Brookdale Vero Beach South

June 19, 2014

By Vonnie1

Sterling House in Vero was nice, and everything was clean. It was more like a home. The rooms looked a little more like an apartment instead of one big room, and they had a kitchenette. I loved it. We had lunch there, and it was terrific also. The food was delicious and served very nicely. I could eat lunch there every day. The staff was fantastic and absolutely wonderful. They were very warm, and it was like they knew you already. The only thing was that the more care you needed, the more money you had to pay.

May 29, 2014

By Family of former resident

They can't seem to get the billing straight. I had to ask multiple times for something to be done for my family member. They are understaffed, and have only 2 aids on duty at night, for 40 residents. They seem to have a high employee turnover rate. They have many activities scheduled, but probably half of them don't actually happen.

February 24, 2014

By Diane69207250

Everything looked pretty good at Sterling House of Vero Beach. The facility is clean and the price is reasonable. They offer movies, board and word games, and all kinds of different things.

November 20, 2013

Sterling House is very nice and clean. I chose it because it is near to where I live and the cost is cheaper. The staff is very helpful. The have a lot of entertainment and they have field trips. The food is good and they prepare personalized food for her because she needs soft foods. It is within five miles from a big hospital.

June 19, 2013

By Ally1

We went for a tour at Sterling House of Vero Beach. It is a very nice place. It is a small place with only about 23 residents. The rooms were really small. The place is clean and in order. The lobby and the dining room is very nice. The place was nice, but just definitely not what he needs now.

March 30, 2013

A friend and neighbor at our condo had her grandmother there. The people were very nice and friendly. We were very pleased with what we saw. They had card games there but that's probably not what my step mother would participate in because she's nearly blind and she can't really take part in those kinds of things. They have very nice rooms and apartments.

April 03, 2012

By lgnee

I visited Sterling house for a Seminar that they were giving on Senior care. The grounds were very nice and the lobby was furnished in a way that made the room bright and cheery. I like Sterling, but it was a bit pricey. I do go their seminars whenever they notify me that they are having one.

Photos of Brookdale Vero Beach South

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Brookdale Vero Beach South

Brookdale Vero Beach South provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Vero Beach South