The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living

November 12, 2015

By Frank46

The fellow who met me at The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living was very cordial and very informative. He showed me all of the living facilities that were available and the dining room. They were all very helpful. It looked like a resort home, like something you would experience if you're on vacation. They had everything that you could possibly need. I would recommend it very highly. They had studios and a one-bedrooms. They keep their residents very active with all kinds of entertaining and informative classes. It's something I would definitely entertain if I was looking for a retirement facility. They also had a lot of husbands and wives living there. It was a very nice environment.

October 28, 2015

By Skippy1

We visited The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living. They had a nice dining room and very friendly staff, especially Paz, who was one of the nurses that gave us the tour. They seemed to be very supportive of the residents. The rooms were all very nice. They had activities, games, in-person activities, and a nice patio, which could be even nicer.

September 18, 2015

By Paul109371750

I took a tour at Bonaventure. It's a very nice place, and the staff is excellent. Everything was very good.

August 27, 2015

By Carleenson

The Bonaventure was cheaper and significantly nicer, and we almost went with that, but we decided the ease of moving was important. My brother or I needed to be close to my mother. The only advantage is that it was close to $1000 a month cheaper than where my mom is. Of all the facilities I looked at, it was the best. It is an assisted living center, and next to it is their extended care, which is The Palms.

July 13, 2015

By Kenneth19

Palm at Bonaventure was only half-a-mile from me. I set-up an appointment and went up there. The manager took me up on the second floor and showed me a single unit with one bedroom. For a single guy like myself, everything was in there. It was air-conditioned, which was one of the things that I checked on because it was set-up in the plain view of the sun most of the afternoon. All the food service and everything looked fine. They had people that were having some kind of sale of things, and they were all my age; some were in good shape, and some were in bad shape. However, the place looked very nice, and the figures they gave me worked out fine.

March 20, 2015

By Ernest3

My wife and I have stayed in The Palms for about two months. It was good, but it was very expensive. It was about $5000 a month. It was quite plush and very big. We had one bedroom, one living room, and three meals a day. We lived on the second floor. They had an elevator and a large dining room. The food was good. It was a nice, adequate place. The staff were good. Most people were pretty old and had dementia. Not many people talk; most of them were silent.

February 11, 2015

By Deb26

My mother is in Palms at Bonaventure, and she is hanging in there. She has mobility and circulation problems. She is overweight, and she uses a walker. She also has arthritis in her feet. She has falls, and that is the thing I worry about for her. She hates the food there. When my dad was still alive, he loved the food, and he loved to go down to the dining hall. She says they put too much salt on it, but I have tasted it, and it is definitely not salty. I think it is just her excuse to not go down the dining area. The rooms are beautiful and very nice. The staff is really nice, but they are understaffed, and a lot of them are very inexperienced. Some of the things that happened with my dad are because of that. I know they try really hard, but I do not think that they manage their staff very well.

June 10, 2014

By Janis7

My parents were in the Palm. The people that were there seemed to be doing pretty well. The place was very homey. The rooms were very nice, not very big for my parents, but they were comfortable. There was a lot of variety in the food, and it was good. The staff was very compassionate and well organized. I think my parents just need a higher level of assisted living.

November 07, 2012

By die2luvme

My 93yr old Grandmother requested to move here when she couldnt take care of herself on a daily basis anymore. It is a very impressive facility with apartment like living. Full service beauty salon/barber shop, health services staff on duty 24 hours per day ,and lots of wellness /activity programs here.

Features of The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living

About The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living

The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Ventura, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living