Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living

Posted by Jack38 April 20, 2015

Jacaranda Trace provided a lot more and was a lot more expensive than what we’re prepared to handle. It’s very elegant; I think it’s just over the top from what my mother could handle. It’s so fancy I wouldn’t mind living there myself. We had a sit-down dinner at Jacaranda Trace; it was perfect. The rooms, the apartments -- everything is lovely. You could put anybody in there and feel comfortable. There were beauitful granite counter tops in the rooms. The staff was just wonderful. It’s a 5-star place; there’s not much else to say.

Posted by Don36 July 27, 2014

Jacaranda Place seems to be the best for us. We’re here less than 3 weeks and we’re getting used to it. We own a 2200 square foot condo. The staff are wonderful so far. They’re very friendly, well informed about everything, and very helpful. Food is well done. It’s a gourmet menu and you buy into a meal plan. I don’t really know yet for activities, but it looks like they have a full calendar of things like games, trips, and other senior activities.

Posted by Caring84991250 July 19, 2014

Jacaranda Trace, in my opinion, is higher class. Lots of buildings, very nice, a lot of variety of apartments, and very nice dining facilities for the people there. But you're going to have to move from one apartment to another as your needs change, and the cost is higher. It's very clean, well maintained and kept, but it has multiple big buildings. If you don't know your way around pretty well, you can easily get lost.

Location of Jacaranda Trace Assisted Living