HarborChase of Venice Assisted Living

Reviews of HarborChase of Venice | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

December 17, 2014

I wasn’t at Harbor Chase of Venice very long, but I wasn't impressed with it. We did visit one room, and it was OK. I just didn't feel that it wasn't quite as classy as the other facility I was looking at.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Caring9711. Although your first visit may not have met your expectations, we’d like to invite you to come back and take a second look at HarborChase of Venice. In order to provide our residents with a 5-star level of comfort and care, our community is currently undergoing an extensive and exciting series of renovations. The real stars of our community, though, are our warm and attentive Associates. They’re an important reason why we were voted as one of the 2014 Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News. With an LNS License, we are firmly devoted to providing the very best in care for our residents and their family members. If you spend a little more time with our friendly residents and dedicated Associates, we believe that you’ll discover a loving and compassionate environment where we celebrate senior life each and every day. Please give us a call at 941-484-8801 to arrange a return visit. We’d love another opportunity to get to know you!

March 12, 2014

By Art & Kalen

Our family could not be more pleased with facility and personnel. Dad’s caregivers (Marisol and Beverly) are outstanding! Out of state guests last weekend said: “This place is great!”

February 23, 2012

By mstar10511

This facility was excellent! We were looking for a place for my vegetarian grandmother and this place is perfect. Everyone was extremely nice and made sure that my grandmother had everything she needed. Our tour was started outside where the yard area was stunning. Then inside where everything was very clean, everyone was nice and very welcoming, all of the residents seemed active and happy. When we asked about my grandmother's special diet they said they would take care to make sure that she has no meat. It was great and I hope that my grandmother picks HaborChase to live in because I would not mind going there to visit her!

Photos of HarborChase of Venice

Features of HarborChase of Venice

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: Limited Nursing Service License

About HarborChase of Venice

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Venice, and the highest standard of senior care communities offering assisted living and skilled nursing programs. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one that requires more assistance than you can provide on your own. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Venice, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day, in assisted living and skilled nursing communities.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

HarborChase is an award winning community having been recognized by the Venice Area as Best of Venice, the The Venice Gondolier Sun and Reader's Choice, In The Venice Herald Tribune, for over 11 years!

Map of HarborChase of Venice