HarborChase of Venice

950 Pinebrook Rd, Venice, FL, 34285

Contact Now

Reviews of HarborChase of Venice

Caring103098450 March 19, 2015

My dad is already in HarborChase of Venice. I am actually taking him out of there because I just didn't think it was suited for him. I found a smaller residence for him. HarborChase is rather large, and I just think a smaller place would be better suited for him. They definitely offer a lot of activities for those in assisted living. My dad really didn't fall in that category because he is bedbound. He really depended on them to be able to come to him and attend to his needs. That's where we had kind of a breakdown because that was not really happening like it I thought it would. The facility is really for those who can get around somewhat on their own. In that respect, it is good because every time I go there, there is something going on. There's music and activities, and there's always something. In that sense it is good. It's just that it didn't fit our needs. He had to have his food delivered to his room because he wasn't able to go down to the dining room. Usually the food is not even warm. It is cold to warm at best. That has a lot to do with the fact that he was in his room. He wasn't able to go to the dining room and get the food right out of the kitchen like everybody else. It looked like it is great for them, but for my dad's needs it isn't working.

Caring101505950 January 18, 2015

I came about HarborChase of Venice by looking at the ratings at the Medicare system. This was highly rated. I thought the staff was great. I just visited there in terms of looking at the facility. The rooms are very nice. It is clean and neat. It seems like there are a lot of activities for the residents to do. The staff seems very upbeat.

Caring9711 December 17, 2014

I wasn’t at Harbor Chase of Venice very long, but I wasn't impressed with it. We did visit one room, and it was OK. I just didn't feel that it wasn't quite as classy as the other facility I was looking at.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Caring9711. Although your first visit may not have met your expectations, we’d like to invite you to come back and take a second look at HarborChase of Venice. In order to provide our residents with a 5-star level of comfort and care, our community is currently undergoing an extensive and exciting series of renovations. The real stars of our community, though, are our warm and attentive Associates. They’re an important reason why we were voted as one of the 2014 Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News. With an LNS License, we are firmly devoted to providing the very best in care for our residents and their family members. If you spend a little more time with our friendly residents and dedicated Associates, we believe that you’ll discover a loving and compassionate environment where we celebrate senior life each and every day. Please give us a call at 941-484-8801 to arrange a return visit. We’d love another opportunity to get to know you!

Art & Kalen March 12, 2014

Our family could not be more pleased with facility and personnel. Dad’s caregivers (Marisol and Beverly) are outstanding! Out of state guests last weekend said: “This place is great!”

mstar10511 February 23, 2012

This facility was excellent! We were looking for a place for my vegetarian grandmother and this place is perfect. Everyone was extremely nice and made sure that my grandmother had everything she needed. Our tour was started outside where the yard area was stunning. Then inside where everything was very clean, everyone was nice and very welcoming, all of the residents seemed active and happy. When we asked about my grandmother's special diet they said they would take care to make sure that she has no meat. It was great and I hope that my grandmother picks HaborChase to live in because I would not mind going there to visit her!

From HarborChase of Venice

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Venice, and the highest standard of senior care communities offering assisted living and skilled nursing programs. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one that requires more assistance than you can provide on your own. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Venice, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day, in assisted living and skilled nursing communities.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

HarborChase is an award winning community having been recognized by the Venice Area as Best of Venice, the The Venice Gondolier Sun and Reader's Choice, In The Venice Herald Tribune, for over 11 years!

Features of HarborChase of Venice

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Limited Nursing Service License
  • State License(s): 8813

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of HarborChase of Venice