Gardens of Venice

2901 Jacaranda Boulevard, Venice, FL, 34293

Reviews of Gardens of Venice

Caring62528150 June 26, 2014

My friend will be moving to the Gardens of Venice tomorrow. From what I have seen, I think the staff are outstanding. They seem very capable. The rooms are above adequate. My friend's room is a corner unit. The dining room is clean. The place is brand new and well protected. They are excellent. My friend is very satisfied and happy with the place.

Caring79059750 April 17, 2014

Gardens of Venice is beautiful and brand new. It's just absolutely excellent. We couldn't have found a better place for my sister. So far the staff is very nice, very good, competent, and very friendly. We have had lunch and dinner several times there. The food was outstanding. They have all sorts of activities, from movies, to trips, to bingo, they offer everything there. My sister does not want to participate in a lot, because she has language problem. But she's fine.

About Gardens of Venice

Gardens of Venice is an assisted living facility in Venice, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Gardens of Venice for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Gardens of Venice