Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe

1000 Aston Gardens Drive, Venice, FL, 34292

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe

By Mary98232450

I made a good choice coming here at Aston Gardens. They have so many good things to offer. I even gave up my car-buses shopping and appointments to doctors. We have nurses on premises and a doctor during Fridays. We also have lots of activities like dancing, games, cards, theaters, and trips. There is always something for everyone. The place is great!

By Jo Ann5

Lifestyle here at Aston Gardens exceeds my expectations. I am pleased with things such as good meals, excellent healthcare professionals, various social activities, good housekeeper, 8 exercise classes per week, a helpful and knowledgable concierge desk, good security, and a well maintained landscaping.

By Mark & Terry

It would be difficult to overstate the excellence of the services we have received her in Aston Gardens. Their food service is superior. The housekeeping is outstanding and the maintenance is exceptional. They have effecient transportation. To add onn, they also have a friendly, helpful, and thoughtful staff.

By Marion15

Aston Gardens' location is very convenient and is near stores. They have a nice selection in terms of accomodations. The residents are busy all the time. We have arranged trips which we have a lot to choose from. The transportation is from our door and back home again. Meal time is always a pleasant experience. We have varied menu to choose from. Plus, home made cookies for everyone. For 3 years in living here, I have had fun and have made many friends. Indeed, it is a home.

By Dan & Mickey

From our first day at Aston Gardens, we knew that it was the right place for us. It's like being on a cruise with elegant dining, a pleasant and ready to help staff, activities, and amenities. We are very happy to be on board!

June 17, 2013

By Sandra27

We chose Aston Gardens for my in-laws because she was comfortable in that territory and it sounded like a nice place for them. The apartments are nice and spacious and it's very clean. They're living on their own but they go down to eat at a very nice restaurant there. I liked the part that they put new carpet in and repainted everything so it looked brand new when my in-laws moved in.

March 29, 2013

By AlanH1

My visit to the Aston Gardens was very positive. It looked like it was a very well-known organization, it's very clean, and it seems like the people were active in that community. The staff was very accommodating and I saw nothing negative at the facility.

Photos of Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe

About Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe

We are a premier senior living community committed to excellence through superior personalized services. We offer club-style amenities and a friendly and gracious staff for our active Residents to ensure a carefree lifestyle with abundant choices in a relaxing, life-enriching atmosphere.

Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe has everything you would want in a senior living community! Come visit us to experience the country club atmosphere. Stroll around the lake and nature preserve with gazebos. Be one of the first to establish the community and enjoy all of its amenities including a bank on site and a full social calendar. In lovely downtown Venice, Residents have many choices of places to go including beautiful white sand beaches, golf courses, shops, medical centers, a public library and religious establishments.

An exceptionally spacious apartment, professional staff, gourmet prepared and presented meals, transportation and your choice of a bouquet of retirement living activities are yours at Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe.

Map of Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe