A Banyan Residence

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of A Banyan Residence

September 06, 2012

By Peter 1

Banyan Residence has an awesome reputation. My mother loves it. She's only been there a month. There are cameras so we can view my mom 24-hours a day. There are 18 cameras at the facility that we can view over the website. It's privately owned and it's like a resort. We can visit her every day, we can take her out, we can eat with her every day if we like. They help her with her bathing, dressing, and dispense medication. I'm satisfied with their services. We're 100% satisfied and I already recommended this facility to others.

June 22, 2012

By Carey_C

It was a terribly difficult decision to put the care of our elderly neighbor in the hands of Banyan Residence, but now that a few months have passed, it is clear that we made the right choice. It was rough at the beginning, but our neighbor has done so well there. At first it was disconcerting having a webcam in the common area, but it has allowed us to see how well she is getting along. She really seems to enjoy interacting with the other residents, and has even found herself a paramour. As a community, she's far more social and interactive than she could have ever been with just family as the main caregivers. Instead of sitting around all day, we get reports of her going on daily walks around the facilities and holding conversations with the other residents. It has been hard for us all, but in the end, this has been the best place for her.

July 27, 2011

A Banyan Residence is homelike, not institutional feeling,so the residents don't feel they've been warehoused. My spouse gets physical therapy while there and is much happier than when he was in a rehab facility. He is free to walk about, as the facility has a fenced perimeter. I think that it has been a blessing for me, as well, because I am able to give him more caring time when I am there, because I am not as stressed as when he was home. I guess it's true, Alzheimer's affects more than the person who has it. Caregivers truly benefit when they know their loved one is well cared for and happy.

Photos of A Banyan Residence

Services & Amenities of A Banyan Residence

• Pharma

About A Banyan Residence

A Banyan Residence is an assisted living facility in Venice, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact A Banyan Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of A Banyan Residence