Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

11700 NE Angelo Dr, Vancouver, WA, 98684

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Connie38 October 17, 2014

I was very impressed with Prestige. The rooms were very nice, the dining room were very clean, and the food was delicious. They had activities for the people that stayed there. The respite rooms were setup very nicely; they had a little kitchenette with a small refrigerator and a microwave. It looked like a very nice hotel room.

Caring82338650 April 01, 2014

My sister entered Bridgewood as a hospice patient and was there about a week before she passed. I had visited several of them, and it was the one I thought she would like the most. The staff was outstanding. They were very accommodating, and we were very, very pleased with their attention and the care they gave her. The cleanliness was outstanding. They gave us lunch, and it was excellent food. I know that they had a lot of senior activities. We were just 100% impressed.

Marlin1 September 28, 2013

Bridgewood at Four Seasons Retirement and Assisted Living Community was clean and nice. It seemed like a decent place and very livable. The staff were friendly and helpful during our visit.

020 September 11, 2012

The staff seemed friendly. The care provided appeared to visitors to be sufficient. The food also looked like it would be good as well. Despite this, the residents of Bridgewood did not appear to be overly happy to be there. It is difficult to determine whether this disposition is a result of any deficiencies present within Bridgewood or because these residents have become pessimistic with their old age.

From Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood

Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Features of Prestige Senior Living Bridgewood