Clearwater Springs

201 NW 78th St., Vancouver, WA, 98665

Reviews of Clearwater Springs

studentnurse April 11, 2012

I thought it was a beautiful place. The facility is well kept and you can tell that the faculty really care about taking care of this place and the residents. It provided great amenities and help with activities of daily need. The residents have full kitchens, emergency call systems, air conditioning, outside patios and gardens, 24 hour staffing, parking, etc....basically everything you would want or need in an apartment for an elderly individual. I felt very safe having my grandmother stay there and honestly enjoy visiting her more due to the great location. They even have a full time activity director that plans things for them to do and keep them busy! I also really appreciate the on site medical visits, help with her pills, health screenings, and help with her activities of daily living. She really loves it there and I am so glad we chose it for her. I do not have any negative comments to make about this location.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Clearwater Springs

Clearwater Springs is an assisted living facility in Vancouver, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Clearwater Springs for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Clearwater Springs