Clearwater Springs

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Clearwater Springs

April 11, 2012

By studentnurse

I thought it was a beautiful place. The facility is well kept and you can tell that the faculty really care about taking care of this place and the residents. It provided great amenities and help with activities of daily need. The residents have full kitchens, emergency call systems, air conditioning, outside patios and gardens, 24 hour staffing, parking, etc....basically everything you would want or need in an apartment for an elderly individual. I felt very safe having my grandmother stay there and honestly enjoy visiting her more due to the great location. They even have a full time activity director that plans things for them to do and keep them busy! I also really appreciate the on site medical visits, help with her pills, health screenings, and help with her activities of daily living. She really loves it there and I am so glad we chose it for her. I do not have any negative comments to make about this location.

About Clearwater Springs

Clearwater Springs is an assisted living facility in Vancouver, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Clearwater Springs for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Clearwater Springs