California Villa

6728 Sepulveda Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA, 91411

Reviews of California Villa

February 11, 2015

By Debbie105931450

I spent four months looking for a place in California. The first place I took my mom is to California Villa. I took her there, and it was really kind of touch and go. But it was the only place I could find with any decent quality for her income. From the outside, it looked like a facility, but inside it looked like an apartment housing complex. There was nothing a person would not want in there. The people were great, and the staff was great. The residents were happy and clean. They have a piano in the activities room. They also have a piano and an activities room upstairs as well. They got to go on little trips in a van. They even have pizza delivered there just like home. They could have anything they wanted which is just like home, but it was a little old.

Photos of California Villa

Features of California Villa

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2500/month

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 191204117

About California Villa

Discover a vibrant yet relaxed lifestyle at California Villa, where residents can explore a full calendar of activities while enjoying modern-day amenities and convenient services. Our community offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services. From our thoughtfully designed one-bedroom and suite floor plans to our myriad of recreational and social opportunities, residents may just find that we have thought of everything.

Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate some assistance with the activities of daily living. You can be assured that California Villa provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Residents have the freedom to participate in numerous community activities or venture offsite in Van Nuys for its many dining, shopping and recreation opportunities.

Van Nuys is bordered on the north by North Hills, on the northeast by Panorama City, on the east by Valley Glen, on the south by Sherman Oaks, on the southwest by the Sepulveda Basin, on the west by Lake Balboa and on the northwest by Northridge.

Map of California Villa