Reviews of Glen Park at Valley Village | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
November 21, 2017
I visited this facility
April 05, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Glen Park at Valley Village
Features of Glen Park at Valley Village
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Studio Apartments.
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 197603165
About Glen Park at Valley Village
Glen Park Healthy Living is a community-recognized leader in helping those with memory impairments and those who require assistance with the activities of daily living. We aim to help residents live longer, happier, and healthier lives at an affordable cost; advocating open communication with families and providing residents choices that give their lives purpose. We strive to keep residents engaged in activities that are both interesting and meaningful to them with a supportive staff that takes the time to encourage independence.
Glen Park at Valley Village is a full service Assisted Living community that offers individuals quality care with their activities of daily living. Our unique approach offers a multi-sensory environment for our residents with complex needs. Our home like community was designed to create a feeling of comfort and safety, where each resident can relax, explore, and enjoy their environment. Families leave Glen Park with a clear conscience, knowing that their loved one is provided with devotion and tailored personal care.
Benefits of Glen Park at Valley Village
- Gourmet Food
- Stimulating Activities & Community Outings
- Tailored Personal Care for each individual with a focus on independence 24/7.
- Caregivers are certified Memory Impairment Specialists
- High staff to resident ratio of 1:4 for closer personal attention
- Medication Administered by state certified Medication Aides
- Daily Housekeeping and laundry services
- Associates specially trained in managing challenging behaviors
- Licensed nurse on site daily for added protection
Additional Accommodations Glen Park offers:
- Gated Community
- Delayed Egress System on all exit doors
- Video surveillance of external and internal property 24/7
What Makes Us Special
Glen Park is a locally owned family (the Pinks) business that started in 1990 focusing on superior care, excellent service, responsiveness and an unwavering respect for life.