Brookdale Vallejo Hills

350 Locust Drive, Vallejo, CA, 94591

Reviews of Brookdale Vallejo Hills

Caring106505050 May 15, 2015

I visited Brookdale Vallejo Hills. The staff was great. The rooms were very nice. They had activities like live music, and people were sitting around listening to music and were having conversation. I would recommend them to anybody. It looked great. The people that worked there were very nice.

sloshep April 07, 2015

My mother lived at this facility at the highest level of assisted living they offer. Although the staff seems nice, the level of care on the assisted living side is scant at best. Repairs to facilities are not made in a timely fashion and communication between the staff and family members is lacking. This is truly a facilty for active seniors only.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for your feedback and please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

Caring292 January 29, 2015

I love the staff at Emeritus very much. The rooms and the dining area were nice. The grounds were clean and well-kept. They have trips out on a bus to different places and morning walks.

Marcia18 October 05, 2014

It’s working out truly well with Emeritus. The staff has been great. The way they have the food -- the restaurant style eating -- is superb. The rooms are always clean, and it’s great. They have video games, Friday afternoon get-togethers and it just works out great for my uncle. A broader range of activities might help the residents to partake and not make it easy for them to stay in their rooms. My uncle is really comfortable at Emeritus.

Sandy35 July 20, 2014

I moved back to Emeritus. I knew there were changes since when I was here before. The executive director is a young man who is soft spoken and very nice. He has a kind way to say no. I have two bedrooms and a bath and an amazing view. The rooms are large and very clean. I love my apartment. It is cozy, and the air conditioner/heater works amazingly. Our chef is good, and he prepares healthy and good meals. TheyÕre trying to cook relatively salt-free.

Caring81626750 July 19, 2014

I finally found a place. We are going to move to Emeritus. It is close to the area I wanted to be in. It is fairly close to Kaiser Permanente. We looked at the place and found that the price was pretty good, and the apartment that we chose was very nice, so we are pretty satisfied with it. Also, they have very nice people over there. I think Emeritus is going to be a good place to live. I like the apartment we got; I like it best. It is on the ground floor, it has a nice patio there, and it has two very large walk-in closets and a large bathroom. It has a nice little kitchen there, so it is very good. The people there are very nice.

Mary93071150 June 13, 2014

I was very pleased with the tour from Alysa, She was heartfelt and sincere in the way she presented this facility with me. You can tell that she (and Zach from Emeritus at North Bay) truly loves what she does. This was the indication to me that her main objective was to make sure first and foremost that this facility would be a best fit. The food was very good and the facility and grounds were exceptional. Food is important to my 90 year old father. The reason we didn't choose Emeritus at Vallejo was that it is too far from my brother and not close enough to Travis AFB which is the medical center my father will use for his medical care. The location of Emeritus at Vallejo sits on top of a hill outside the city center so it is quiet and it is in a residential neighborhood. I felt like the staff and caregivers I met were friendly and knowledgeable.

Roger13 January 30, 2014

Emeritus at Vallejo looked very nice. The staff was friendly and cordial. They've got a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchenette, but no dishwasher because the meals will be provided. If I could afford it, that's where I'd go.

From Brookdale Vallejo Hills

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Vallejo Hills

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 486803081