Brookdale Vallejo Hills Assisted Living

Reviews of Brookdale Vallejo Hills | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

January 29, 2015

I love the staff at Emeritus very much. The rooms and the dining area were nice. The grounds were clean and well-kept. They have trips out on a bus to different places and morning walks.

October 05, 2014

By Marcia18

It’s working out truly well with Emeritus. The staff has been great. The way they have the food -- the restaurant style eating -- is superb. The rooms are always clean, and it’s great. They have video games, Friday afternoon get-togethers and it just works out great for my uncle. A broader range of activities might help the residents to partake and not make it easy for them to stay in their rooms. My uncle is really comfortable at Emeritus.

July 20, 2014

By Sandy35

I moved back to Emeritus. I knew there were changes since when I was here before. The executive director is a young man who is soft spoken and very nice. He has a kind way to say no. I have two bedrooms and a bath and an amazing view. The rooms are large and very clean. I love my apartment. It is cozy, and the air conditioner/heater works amazingly. Our chef is good, and he prepares healthy and good meals. TheyÕre trying to cook relatively salt-free.

July 19, 2014

I finally found a place. We are going to move to Emeritus. It is close to the area I wanted to be in. It is fairly close to Kaiser Permanente. We looked at the place and found that the price was pretty good, and the apartment that we chose was very nice, so we are pretty satisfied with it. Also, they have very nice people over there. I think Emeritus is going to be a good place to live. I like the apartment we got; I like it best. It is on the ground floor, it has a nice patio there, and it has two very large walk-in closets and a large bathroom. It has a nice little kitchen there, so it is very good. The people there are very nice.

June 13, 2014

By Mary93071150

I was very pleased with the tour from Alysa, She was heartfelt and sincere in the way she presented this facility with me. You can tell that she (and Zach from Emeritus at North Bay) truly loves what she does. This was the indication to me that her main objective was to make sure first and foremost that this facility would be a best fit. The food was very good and the facility and grounds were exceptional. Food is important to my 90 year old father. The reason we didn't choose Emeritus at Vallejo was that it is too far from my brother and not close enough to Travis AFB which is the medical center my father will use for his medical care. The location of Emeritus at Vallejo sits on top of a hill outside the city center so it is quiet and it is in a residential neighborhood. I felt like the staff and caregivers I met were friendly and knowledgeable.

January 30, 2014

By Roger13

Emeritus at Vallejo looked very nice. The staff was friendly and cordial. They've got a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchenette, but no dishwasher because the meals will be provided. If I could afford it, that's where I'd go.

Let Us Search For You

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Vallejo Hills

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Our community is located on a picturesque hillside, with panoramic views of San Pablo Bay and Carquinez Strait. Our common areas- including our well-appointed walking paths, a Koi pond, serene fountain area, and beautiful grape arbors, give residents a true feeling of home and allow them and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know the entire community. Emeritus at Vallejo offers a wide variety of commuity and social activities.

Map of Brookdale Vallejo Hills