Brookdale North Bay

2261 Tuolumne, Vallejo, CA, 94589

Reviews of Brookdale North Bay

Barbara97488250 January 19, 2015

The facility is a little more expensive and further away from my house. What I like about Emeritus at North Bay is that the surrounding growths are really nice. They have a few more trees and seemed like a little more park-like. The people there are all very nice. They are all very helpful and friendly. I felt like they are very knowledgeable and was able to answer the questions that I have.

Caring93297450 August 30, 2014

We were able to visit Emeritus at North Bay and it was very nice, but expensive. It's like a cruise ship and the place smelled good. They got everything that you want. The rooms were nice and the food was good.

Ken23 July 19, 2014

What I saw at Emeritus, I liked very much. That would have been a choice if I needed more assistance. I like the friendliness and the facility itself. The bedrooms were a little bigger, and they had a full-force air heating and conditioning. I was happy with everybody.

Caring81626750 July 19, 2014

I have some friends living at Emeritus. The facility was OK. The rooms were good; however, I think the rooms were better in the other facility I visited.

Bev M. July 19, 2014

The directors at Emeritus at North Bay are all very, very nice. I like the really caring and knowledgeable attitude of the administrator and staff. They seemed very well experienced with regard to caring for their residents. The furnishings were good. The apartments were nice. I think my favorite thing about this place was the cafeteria or lunch room because they had a salad bar and multiple choices of entr?e. It is also open all day long, not just at meal-serving times.

Gregg3137 June 17, 2014

The facilities at Emeritus at North Bay were pretty nice. I enjoyed everything, actually. Everything was wonderful. They were expensive, though.

Mary93071150 June 13, 2014

Zach was the first contact that I had when I began visiting assisted living communities in this area of CA. I was impressed with the education he was giving me about what questions to ask, what to look for, and ways to determine whether or not this was the right fit for my 90 year old father. I am very grateful for Zach's help and his genuine interest in providing me with ways to navigate these unknown waters. Most of the marketing and admissions directors know one another and there doesn't seem to be a competitiveness that presents any pressure to pick one senior living community over another. The reason Emeritus at North Bay was not chosen is that it was not near enough to my brother and the medical facility that would be used for my dad.

From Brookdale North Bay

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale North Bay