Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Circle of Life Care
olliegator March 06, 2012
I am a friend or relative of resident
Very caring staff - they are not even staff...they are like our family. My Mom has been one of their Santa Clarita Assisted Living Facilities for over a year. Even though my gets therapy outside the home, the staff also continues with her in home care. Not a lot of places will do this. Thanks Circle Of Circle Staff. I highly recommend them.
From Circle of Life Care
Our facilities are licensed by the CA State Department of Social Services and can accommodate ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents. We are equipped with the latest security and safety measures.
Circle of Life Care Services
- Nicely furnished home with private or semi-private sleeping accommodations.
- Three nutritional meals and two snacks daily, reviewed by a dietician. Special diet needs accommodated.
- Special diet needs accommodated.
- 24 hour supervision by trained caregivers
- Personal assistance tailed to individual needs.
- Clients supervised and reminded when taking medications.
- Vital signs, weight, dietary habits and social skills will be monitored and recorded by registered nurse.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- Big screen television with VCR access.
- Daily activities intended to enhance mental and physical quality of life.
- Transportation to medical/dental appointments, shopping, religious services, special activities and Adult Day Care. Handicap Vans available for transportation.
Features of Circle of Life Care
- State License(s): 197603413
Location of Circle of Life Care
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities