Brookdale Vacaville Leisure Town

799 Yellowstone Drive, Vacaville, CA, 95687

Reviews of Brookdale Vacaville Leisure Town

Lorelie1 June 27, 2014

My mom was at Emeritus at Leisure Town before. I liked it because they had a lot of activities, treated everybody really nicely, and it was clean and neat. In this particular one, you own your own home-like duplex, and then you could go into assisted living from there. They were wonderful, understanding, great cooks, and everybody helped all the time. The facility's swimming pool was neat and clean. They make sure that everybody who goes in there doesn't have any open sores.

Deborah23 November 22, 2013

I like Merrill Gardens a lot. I like that all the rooms had at least small patios. Even the studio apartments had small patios, which would help because mostly I like the outdoor space. I also like the way the dining room was set up. The facility was a tiny bit less expensive but then they have what they call an association fee and that was a big wallop - that's a big money! When they take your application, you have to come up with that amount of money, plus the first and last months' rents, so overall, it was expensive to move in there. The staff was not as well organized as the one in Davis. It was a very busy facility and there were a lot of people doing things. However, I just felt like maybe there weren't enough people in the front office and that's just the impression I got. In terms of activities, in one area, they had games like bingo, etc., and then in the lobby area, there was a pianist and there residents sitting around in a sing-a-long. They also have a bus for their residents going someplace.

From Brookdale Vacaville Leisure Town

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Vacaville Leisure Town

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Residential Care Eldery
  • State License(s): 486803480

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Vacaville Leisure Town