Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

Reviews of Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

June 13, 2011

By AndGang

Visited this facility

We wanted my great grandmother to be as comfortable as possible, and it was not very easy to find at first. Then we found Grand Residence in Upper St. Clair near Pittsburgh, PA. It was by far one of the nicest places we visited. The staff was friendly, but not too overbearing. My great grandmother did not want to feel like a burden, and they made her feel comfortable. Despite the nice staff, the cleanliness, the nice decor my grandmother really enjoyed making friends and going places. The only 'con' we could possibly find with this place was the reason my great grandmother had to leave, it was the expense. I highly recommend this assistant living facility, but only if finances are not much of an issue.

About Grand Residence at Upper St Clair

Discover more Space, more Programs and Services, and more Value. Choose a senior living environment that provides a caring and dignified community, where guests can live life to the fullest. We believe that independence promotes confidence, self-esteem, and wellness. Here at The Grand Residence, we offer you the highest quality of life, assistance with all of your daily needs, and all at an affordable rate.

Map of Grand Residence at Upper St Clair