Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Euclid House
I visited this facility
Small board and care home (3 bedrooms) in a beautiful location. Clients with dementia and alzheimers are provided with specific activities and care. Staff on duty 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Caring and compassionate. Very homey atmosphere. Comfortable place to live. Home cooked meals daily as well as daily activities for the residents.
Features of Euclid House
- State License(s): 366425271
Location of Euclid House
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities