Bridgeport Place

5250 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, WA, 98467

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Bridgeport Place

November 30, 2014

I liked Bridgeport Place, but I can’t afford it. It’s about three miles from us. The rooms were fairly large and nice. The food was good; we had a choice of two things. The staff seemed to be nice. They take you to doctors on Monday. Everybody was pleasant.

July 29, 2011

By Greg

Mom has lived at Bridgeport Place for a little over two years now. The initial decision and move was not an easy decision as Mom wanted to stay in her home. While she still misses her home, she has met quite a few residents who have been very kind and caring. The staff also gets an A+ from us for being kind and very caring to the residents. Our stress level has also be cut way down by having Mom 2 miles away instead of 12 and by having help nearby if she should need it.

About Bridgeport Place

Bridgeport Place is an assisted living facility in University Place, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bridgeport Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bridgeport Place