Country Gardens Senior Living

7175 Lester Road, Union City, GA, 30291

Reviews of Country Gardens Senior Living

Anonymous103094550 March 11, 2015

I thought Country Gardens was very nice. It was not really big. The staff was very friendly, very informative, and very knowledgeable. They seemed like they genuinely care about their residence. The rooms were very clean. The dining area was very clean and very neat.

Donald31 February 16, 2015

My father is in Country Gardens. It is very nice and very cozy, kind of like a home setting. He really likes it. He enjoys the people there, and he enjoys the staff -- they are very nice. I guess what stood out to me was the atmosphere, the people being nice and the staff -- it was more of the staff than the place.

Mike_44 January 21, 2015

As personal representative for a family member, my niece and I visited Country Living Senior Services in Union City,GA. We were immediately impressed with the inviting architectural design of the buildings and the beautiful landscaping, which carried on through to similarly attractive decor on the interior. We talked with staff, from the executive director and medical director to the physical plant manager, all of whom were professional and courteous. Most impressive was the obvious contentment and sense of community of the residents there. We look forward to a rewarding experience for our loved one.

David86527250 May 30, 2014

Our visit at Country Gardens was great. The place is very clean, and the rooms are nice. They have small and large rooms. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I can see that they have quite a few activities.

From Country Gardens Senior Living

Country Gardens Senior Living provides the warmth and comfort of a grand Victorian home, nestled amongst trees. Our serene three acres in Union City, Georgia is conveniently accessible to local hospitals, physician offices, restaurants and shopping. Providing exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care options, we are committed to providing the best quality of life by exceeding your expectations. Our highly trained and experienced staff is dedicated to providing personal attention to each resident and takes the time to make a difference in every resident's life.

Country Gardens is a beautiful community that sits on a pristine country setting full of flowers, trees and the sights and sounds of nature. Our active citizens enjoy a full range of liveliness, home cooked meals, a floral walking path with shaded picnic areas along with watchful oversight and assistance with their daily needs. Our community is an age in progress community with memory care. We also permit pets!

Features of Country Gardens Senior Living