NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Pacifica Senior Living Union City

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Union City, our beautiful, safe and friendly community of quality caregivers, well trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, our community offers a full spectrum of assisted living and memory care services administered by a specifically trained, caring and experienced staff.

We are proud of the outstanding reputation we’ve earned. It is a reputation built on strong values, a solid work ethic and the best care and outside medical services available. At Pacifica Senior Living Union City, you will enjoy retirement lifestyle provided in a stunning setting; a lifestyle rich with services, amenities and endless possibilities.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Union City

Posted by kellenE September 13, 2012
4.0

I really liked this facility. It was really clean and all of the residents seemed to be happy. Most of the assisted living facilities that I have seen tend to be pretty run down. This one was also nice because all of the workers seemed to be really friendly and they treated the residents really well. The quality of the rooms there was also really nice. My grandmother seemed to really like this place when she was living there. I never heard her complain about it at all. She also liked the fact that the room she had had a nice view of the city. She also told me that they had many activities for the residents which was really nice because it helped to keep them busy. She also said that the food they served there was really good. She seemed to really enjoy the time she lived there.

Posted by Meeshell July 24, 2012
4.0

It was a very lovely environment with new furniture. My grandmother seemed to be enjoying herself here. She smiled and went on to introduce me to her friends that she had made. Everyone, the staff and other occupants, were very friendly as soon as I arrived. The staff always came by to make sure we, especially my grandmother, were okay or if we needed anything to let them know. They are always smiling and welcoming making them seem very genuine that they cared for each person there. It is in a very nice and safe community. The facility looks as if it is kept up to date and well maintained thoroughly and very often. It was very clean and a nice place for my grandmother to be. It was nice that they had special programs there too for the elderly with dementia. It is a nice safe haven for those with dementia and those just growing with old age.

Posted by pm1960 August 03, 2011
4.0

Alma Via is a lovely environment and the staff is really nice and kind to the people that live there. They help to promote a positive physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being for the adult that reside there. The facilities are well cared for both inside and out. They even have a special program for adults who have been diagnosed with dementia that includes personalized care.

Location of Pacifica Senior Living Union City

• Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: On-call 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,075
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 5,175

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 19200509